Charley Martin waived, Tuinea released from PS

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • NYCoug wrote:What's crazy is that he goes back down to an affordable rate in 2014 and 2015.

I don't know if the Front Office did this to protect themselves or to potentially reward Zach for an assumed 2 great seasons or what. Should be interesting to see how it plays out with him though.

1 million is signing bonus, and over 3 million is other bonuses. That three million could be any assortment of attainable or unattainable money that may not make it to the cap hit.

If I am Zach I don't really want to redo my deal. It isn't his fault they made him block for two years.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Yup. Which is why I think it COULD get ugly. I don't see why Zach would budge at all, considering he's done exactly what the team has asked of him to this point. He's doing his job.

Edit: On that site it says $3.2M Misc Bonus, but if you look on the left hand side at the breakdown of what the bonuses are for, it says it's a $3M roster bonus. I'm assuming that means he gets the 3M for making the team and the .2M are the incentives? Or am I wrong here?

Another Edit: Think I found it. Down at the bottom on the left hand side it says that he'll make a $200,000 "workout bonus" for 2013-2015. If these numbers are to be believed of course.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:24 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information