Need some help finding apperal

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Need some help finding apperal
Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:03 pm
  • I have a 3 year old daughter that has been begging for a pink seahawks T shirt. My wife and I have searched online and all over the Phoenix area, but no luck. Does anyone know where I can find one or is there some local stores up there that might have some? Thanks in advance
    tonyseahawk
    NET Rookie

Re: Need some help finding apperal
Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:06 pm
  • Have you tried onthefield.com ? They are located across the street from the stadium and can get pretty much anything. I've called them a few times and they've found stuff out on the shelves that they don't have on their website. They are very cool to deal with. I've been buying stuff from them for probably close to 10 years.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:58 pm
  • I just looked there and dont see anything. Got the answering machine when I called.
    tonyseahawk
    NET Rookie

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:00 pm
  • eBay
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:23 pm

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:49 pm
  • There's your problem. You spelled apparel wrong. ;)
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:06 pm
  • http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13189181&cp=716699.2954352&pageType=family&lmdn=Size&parentPage=family

The above link is for the NFL pro shop. They do customizable shirts. The only one I found that can be done in Pink at that age group (2T, 3T & 4T) was the short sleeved tee. You have a menu of options for how you want it to look. You can choose from different seahawks themed logos, such as the word seahawks, a seahawks helmet or just the logo, you can have players name and numbers put on or just make up a number and name that you like, whatever. Not sure if this is what you are looking for but hope it helps.
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:03 am
  • Thanks guys! This is why this site is the first, 2nd, 7th, 21st, 28, 30th and 33rd stop of the internet day for me. :)
    tonyseahawk
    NET Rookie

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:15 am
  • lol, Mine is all "seacock" all the time as she pronounces it. She always points out around the house any seahawk emblem she sees. Then out of the blue, begged for a pink seahawk shirt she could wear when her dad wears his hawks cloths. Living in Cardinal country is pissin' her and I off. You should see the dirty looks we get down here sporting seahawks gear in public. I LOVE IT!
    tonyseahawk
    NET Rookie

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:12 am
  • I posted this in "The NET Lounge" forum, but since someone is asking for apparel in the main forum, I figure I'll put it here too and see if it gets more traction.

Has anyone seen this hat for sale anywhere? Locally in Seattle? Online? Anything?

I've looked high and low for it and can not find it anywhere. I've called Fanzz and other local (Utah) places and everyone says they're sold out and New Era isn't making that design anymore... It's called "New Era 39thirty Graphite Neo"

Thanks in advance if anyone can find this for me...
    chawx
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:07 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information