Tickets for the Jets game

NYCoug

Reaction score
Makin the trip from NYC to Seattle this Friday to catch the game against the Jets. I've got my plane ticket, hotel room booked, all that's left is getting tickets for the game itself haha

I've usually had great success, here in NYC at least, in waiting til 3 days or sometimes even the day before gameday and getting tickets for close to face value on Stubhub. Doesn't look like that's going to happen this week haha, gonna be 3 people all together which makes things a little more difficult, so we've decided that we don't really have to sit next to one another. Of course, if no one on here has any tickets I'll definitely be using Stubhub or TicketExchange, but just wanted to get a feel from the 12th man first.

Here's my plea, if anyone's got any extra tickets or tickets they need to sell, please PM me as I will gladly take them off of your hands. It's been 6 years (2006 home opener against Arizona) since I've gotten to see the Hawks play in Seattle, so I'm super pumped and jacked and willing to do whatever it takes to make this happen. I can't wait!

Go Hawks!