Where is Chancellor?

skater18000

Reaction score
Where is he?

He is hold back the legion of boom and he was supposed the hitter and tackler we think of I'm pissed I had real high hopes for this guy smh its a shame

suppaball

Reaction score
Looks like teams are going away from him this year to save their players. He has had his share of hits though.

Sac

Reaction score
The reason you're not seeing a whole lot of highlights of him is lack of opportunity. Opposing teams have learned not to throw in his direction unless they want their players decapitated. That's respect right there.

OP
OP
skater18000

skater18000

Reaction score
I'm being critical because criticism is productive any body can say oh he's fine but he's not

chawx

Reaction score
Kam didn't have his best game as a pro against AP on Sunday...that's for sure. But to say he sucks...yeaaah, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. He's been asked to do a lot for this team, and I cant think of another safety in the league that I'd trade him for.

jmho.

OP
OP
skater18000

skater18000

Reaction score
Specifically stated on the run vs ap he from a pessimistic view he suck at being whatni expect from him he needs to bounce back is all im saying still good just not right now

ensett

Reaction score
Think back to the Cowboys game when Kam destroyed Jason Witten early in the game, and then suddenly after that Witten starts dropping every pass his way. Or in the Packers game on Jennings first catch Kam makes a good tackle to stop him short of a first down and every time Jennings approached Kam after that he just dove to the ground like a wimp.

The NFL is scared of Kam. Wagner leads the team in tackles with 72, and Kam isn't far behind at 3rd with 62. That's a whole lot of bruises

Throwdown

Reaction score
IMO Kams had a quietly good season, he's all over the field almost as much as Earl, dudes a stud still.

As for AP he made everyone look silly, that's how good that guy is.

Slick

Reaction score
They're not throwing in his direction. No opportunity for plays.

As for run defense, I'd have to go back and look at the play(s) he supposedly whiffed on. This is the second thread I've seen where someone has said Kam is not doing well this year.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
this thread has me smh

(I wrote this post in text doofus because I didn't want the OP to miss my sarcasm)

BallHawk

Reaction score
I know on several plays in the last game that I was paying attn on he was sitting back quite a bit while ET was the one crashing the line.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
skater18000":z7iq4ti6 said:
Where is he?

He is hold back the legion of boom and he was supposed the hitter and tackler we think of I'm pissed I had real high hopes for this guy smh its a shame

Sounds like Kam leveled a huge hit here, and the op hasn't recovered yet. I highly suggest getting that concussion checked out.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3dwact46 said:
skater18000":3dwact46 said:
Where is he?

Sounds like Kam leveled a huge hit here, and the op hasn't recovered yet. I highly suggest getting that concussion checked out.

Percy??? Sherman rocked him and later in the 4th Kam rocked him again (I think it was Kam, might've been a LB)

Latest posts