Surprising Mental Errors

makkapakka

Reaction score
Great win Sunday against a team with a winning record.

Haven't seen this posted but sorry if I missed it: I was surprised to see two pretty bad mental errors:

1) On the lateral pass that went through Tate, it seemed like none of the 'hawks realized that the ball was live. Lucky that it bounced out of bounds.

2) Not sure what Marshawn was thinking when he ran out of bounds at the end. You could tell that Pete was not impressed. Imagine if they had not made that last first down, it would have been 40 extra ticks for the Vikings to work with. Love the season he is having but that was unprofessional. Like c'mon man, use your head.

No doubt these will be be addressed by the coaches.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah Marshawn shoulda just went down. He's not good at just going down. 'sall good though.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
i agree with both of these . excellent points .

with that said Lynch not going out of bounds wasnt that costly , we were up by 2 scores with less then 90 seconds remaining.

OP
OP
M

makkapakka

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":owfmiazx said:
with that said Lynch not going out of bounds wasnt that costly , we were up by 2 scores with less then 90 seconds remaining.

True but I would have been gripping my chair if Adrian Peterson been allowed to touch the ball again.

Honestly at that point a kneel down is a smarter play.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure why they went outside on that play. I'd rather a run up the gut, even for no gain. All I could think was: Run. The. Clock.

The Radish

Reaction score
I was surprised he did it because normally he would have turned upfield and made them tackle him using extra time.

I've never seen him do that before that I can remember.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Good points. And more importantly, welcome to .net.

And Zeb, i think thats my favorite of your avatars so far. Still funny but without the blood and gore!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
JSeahawks":2i6idv42 said:
And Zeb, i think thats my favorite of your avatars so far. Still funny but without the blood and gore!

Thanks! I didn't know what to do with it. It's hard to creatively kill the plain logos that aren't animals or people. Wait'll you see what I did to that Dolphin!! Right in the blow hole.

Latest posts