Good or Great?

skater18000

Reaction score
I think the Seahawks are a great team but sometimes their are some obvious gaps In our team that making us good when I think of good, I think ravens Steelers falcons giants teams like that bears not the 49ers though

pehawk

Reaction score
Whether boy or girl, my next kid will live in a veal crate. I know what you're thinking "but babymeat's already sooo tender, Ryan!?".

Yes, it is, but in the crate they'd develop that white veal consistency. Pop the baby, whole, in the oven at 275 degrees, and cook it for 30 min a pound. Mmmmmm, you'll thank me!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Clearly the Seahawks are a great team. Not only great but the greatest. In all of history.

Vote yes on the baby cooking measure.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
pehawk":3hqbcpca said:
Whether boy or girl, my next kid will live in a veal crate. I know what you're thinking "but babymeat's already sooo tender, Ryan!?".

Yes, it is, but in the crate they'd develop that white veal consistency. Pop the baby, whole, in the oven at 275 degrees, and cook it for 30 min a pound. Mmmmmm, you'll thank me!

This post is purely awesome.

:thmusik36:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'd say right now we're a great team at home and below average team on the road. To be a truly great team i think you need to be great at home and at least really good on the road.

The Radish

Reaction score
Great teams are always 5-4 after 9.

Those teams that go 8-1 or 9-0 are just pretenders.

:les:

sutz

Reaction score
Good, and headed for greatness.

:179417:

hawker84

Reaction score
we a good team, not great... gotta start winning on the road... gotta get better at stopping the run... still some improvements to be made, but we're really close...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We're okay. To be good, we need to win more than 1 game on the road. To be great, we win both at home and at least half our road games.

themunn

Reaction score
The Radish":1ws3xkyz said:
Great teams are always 5-4 after 9.

Those teams that go 8-1 or 9-0 are just pretenders.

:les:

yeah but who wants a decent winning record, the last 7 superbowl winners have averaged 5 losses a season. easy!

hawker84

Reaction score
we are definately not mediocre.. just ask the jet fans... their board in regards to playing us is like reading someones last rights..

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
pehawk":3tw6qi0w said:

Now there's a modest proposal!

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Well that does it. Romney's gonna win. They spiked the water supply.

Someone call the alien HQ and tell them their orbiting mind control satellite is malfunctioning.....

Or in other words, enough's enough mods. I think it's time you told this joker:

Banned