Russell Wilson on NBC

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I think Florio is becoming a fan. He's written a lot of positive press about Wilson and the Hawks the last couple weeks.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Is it worth listening to...or another lesson in "sports cliche mastery and always saying the right thing" from the young professor?

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3djv951p said:
I think Florio is becoming a fan. He's written a lot of positive press about Wilson and the Hawks the last couple weeks.
Go listen to Brock and Salks podcast interviewing Florio from last week. He damn near deemed RW a future hall of famer lol.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's a good listen. Thanks for posting the link.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
He does always say the right thing even in this interview. its more interesting to hear the questions asked of him than his actual answers.

Rainger

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3u6k93zq said:
He is still a big PC hater. Always trys to SPIN his article about Pete to make him look bad.

gargantual

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get this video to work? It keeps asking me to share the video.....I just wanna watch the friggin thing. Not put it up on facebook or twitter or some damned thing!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.