Need some help finding apperal

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
I have a 3 year old daughter that has been begging for a pink seahawks T shirt. My wife and I have searched online and all over the Phoenix area, but no luck. Does anyone know where I can find one or is there some local stores up there that might have some? Thanks in advance

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Have you tried onthefield.com ? They are located across the street from the stadium and can get pretty much anything. I've called them a few times and they've found stuff out on the shelves that they don't have on their website. They are very cool to deal with. I've been buying stuff from them for probably close to 10 years.

OP
OP
tonyseahawk

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
I just looked there and dont see anything. Got the answering machine when I called.

sutz

Reaction score
There's your problem. You spelled apparel wrong. ;)

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13189181&cp=716699.2954352&pageType=family&lmdn=Size&parentPage=family[/urltargetblank]

The above link is for the NFL pro shop. They do customizable shirts. The only one I found that can be done in Pink at that age group (2T, 3T & 4T) was the short sleeved tee. You have a menu of options for how you want it to look. You can choose from different seahawks themed logos, such as the word seahawks, a seahawks helmet or just the logo, you can have players name and numbers put on or just make up a number and name that you like, whatever. Not sure if this is what you are looking for but hope it helps.

OP
OP
tonyseahawk

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
Thanks guys! This is why this site is the first, 2nd, 7th, 21st, 28, 30th and 33rd stop of the internet day for me. :)

OP
OP
tonyseahawk

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
lol, Mine is all "seacock" all the time as she pronounces it. She always points out around the house any seahawk emblem she sees. Then out of the blue, begged for a pink seahawk shirt she could wear when her dad wears his hawks cloths. Living in Cardinal country is pissin' her and I off. You should see the dirty looks we get down here sporting seahawks gear in public. I LOVE IT!

chawx

Reaction score
I posted this in "The NET Lounge" forum, but since someone is asking for apparel in the main forum, I figure I'll put it here too and see if it gets more traction.

Has anyone seen this hat for sale anywhere? Locally in Seattle? Online? Anything?

22-47172-Y.jpg

I've looked high and low for it and can not find it anywhere. I've called Fanzz and other local (Utah) places and everyone says they're sold out and New Era isn't making that design anymore... It's called "New Era 39thirty Graphite Neo"

Thanks in advance if anyone can find this for me...