Prisco admits being wrong...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Prisco admits being wrong...
Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:52 pm
  • DynoHawk wrote:"People say I can't admit I am wrong. Well, here goes: Marshawn Lynch is a much better runner this season than I expected. Guy is running hard."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/pete- ... ees-insult

We seem to have strayed a long way from what this thread was supposed to be about. Alexander was a great back who helped this team to the most successful years in their history. The key point being "history". For good or bad, he will not be suiting up to play the jets, so lets just be thankful Marshwan is putiing out an effort in line with his new contract and stop getting tied up arguing about the ravings of a guy who has his tinfoil hat twisted on too tightly! Yes, I'm looking at you HawkWow!!
    canfan
    NET Rookie

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:33 pm
  • I feel the need to comment here...

I don't know if HawkWow is telling the truth or not, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that it went down exactly as he said. I know people who work in the current FO (And worked for the hawks back when SA was here). I may ask about this, but even if I do I won't be able to repeat what I learn. The nature of friendship is trust, and divulging back alley info is a sure way to lose that trust.

Also, a close friend of mine met SA. My friend was with his very young son, and he asked SA for an autograph for his son. SA not only declined, but was very rude to him. My friend was not inconveniencing SA a bit, and he chose to be a jerk. Not saying this is proof of anything, but I tend to agree that pro athletes aren't always the face they show to the world through media lenses.

I also met Curt Warner after he retired. Total D*ck to me.

Side note: I met ML this year and he was VERY kind and respectful to me when he had nothing to gain by it.

OP: Prisco is a hack at best, as we all know. Total DB...

Go Hawks!

tcs
    Bleeding Silver and Blue since 1982...
    TCS
    NET Rookie

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:35 pm
  • Sorry boys and girls. There are some of you that just have to spoil it for everyone else so this thread is now history.

:141847_bnono:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:49 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information