I think Wilson earned a nickname ..

NYCoug

Reaction score
I'm still down with Russelmania. That gets chanted routinely at Carlow East after he makes a big play.

Personally I just love saying Russell Wilson. Some guys I prefer calling by a nickname like 'Beast Mode' because it's so fitting but for some strange reason I just love saying Russell Wilson! Not just Russell, not just Wilson, but both.

That being said, the dude definitely has ice water in his veins at all time. That play where he pump faked and got the defender in the air was outstanding.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
NYCoug":1saue4m7 said:
I'm still down with Russelmania. That gets chanted routinely at Carlow East after he makes a big play.

Personally I just love saying Russell Wilson. Some guys I prefer calling by a nickname like 'Beast Mode' because it's so fitting but for some strange reason I just love saying Russell Wilson! Not just Russell, not just Wilson, but both.

That being said, the dude definitely has ice water in his veins at all time. That play where he pump faked and got the defender in the air was outstanding.

I screamed and squealed like the girl in SacHawk's avatar would if I was given just 2 minutes
alone with her in a broom closet and a....ummm, sorry, got a little carried away...but umm...yeah, you get the point. :|

smashmouth59

Reaction score
I completely agree with NYcoug. I love saying Russell Wilson. It just rolls off the tongue. The greats don't need nicknames, and Russell Wilson will be one of the greats.

Chapow

Reaction score
NYCoug":1guwrrz2 said:
I'm still down with Russelmania.

Oh HELL NO! Please DO NOT associate Russell Wilson with this crap...

Ultimate warrior girls bike

Not cool man, not cool at all.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
People already call him DangeRuss, no need for another nickname.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I get that you're new to these parts, but

A) This thread has already come up a couple of times and

more importantly,

B) Seahawks.Net is worse at handing out nicknames than pre-ghost Scrooge is at giving out Christmas gifts.

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
MLOhawks":1jhw952w said:
ICE made me think of Vanilla Ice, then Ice-T, then Ice Cube, and finally Val Kilmer.
Iceman: You're everyone's problem. That's because every time you go up in the air, you're unsafe. I don't like you because you're dangerous.
Maverick: That's right! Ice... man. I am dangerous.

Russell Wilson is now Tom Cruise.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":6o3z9y88 said:
Seahawks.Net is worse at handing out nicknames than pre-ghost Scrooge is at giving out Christmas gifts.

I think the core issue is that Seahawks.Net seems to think that nicknames can just be made up and distributed, or that players even NEED them.