Swiss Army Knife McQuistan

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I love this dude. They just plug him in wherever we need him and he always holds up well -- yesterday it was RG.

He plays smart and sound. Think of this - how often do you hear #67 mentioned when there is a yellow flag staining the Field Turf...?

I still think he is one of our offensive MVPs the last few seasons.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2mbygq21 said:
I love this dude. They just plug him in wherever we need him and he always holds up well -- yesterday it was RG.

He plays smart and sound. Think of this - how often do you hear #67 mentioned when there is a yellow flag staining the Field Turf...?

I still think he is one of our offensive MVPs the last few seasons.
He's been at RG for a few weeks now. :D

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
And he has missed some blocks yesterday that got Marshawn and Russell blown up. I agree that he is very valuable and I would rather have him than not.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Moffitt held up ok at LG for Carp. I hope Carpenter get's back and I would like to see Moffitt and McQuistan battle for that RG spot. I think Moffitt is more talented and would love to see him reclaim that spot.

sturg78

Reaction score
All in all I was happy in the lineplay yesterday but dang did Pat Williams make people hurt on a few plays. I was shocked how hard the entire vikings team was hitting yesterday.