We're gonna crush that Jets team

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Easy Clarence.

Rex will have the Jets ready to play. Hopefully, part of what you predict will actually happen.

pehawk

Reaction score
Im with ya, but have some concerns. Yes, the Jets sucks, but they still have playoff wins under belt and a maestro coach at devising defensive gameplans. Rex has given the best QBs fits before.

Dont take them for granted.

12thMan1

Reaction score
We do have a superior team IMO but we should never underestimate our opponent.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Any NFL team could lose to any other NFL team at any time.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
We've lost to the Rams, Lions, and Cards this year. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. This team is VERY capable of laying an egg and the Jets are VERY capable of beating any team.

Sac

Reaction score
I agree shark, but on the other hand this game is at the Clink and the opposing QB's are Dirty Sanchez and Tebum.

The Radish

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1632rl34 said:
I agree shark, but on the other hand this game is at the Clink and the opposing QB's are Dirty Sanchez and Tebum.

Here we go,,,Mr. "We've won one game in the last 3 and so are world beaters, no team has a chance against us."

:141847_bnono:

JesterHawk

Reaction score
The Radish":20cregkd said:
SacHawk2.0":20cregkd said:

Here we go,,,Mr. "We've won one game in the last 3 and so are world beaters, no team has a chance against us."

Have you seen a Jets game this year?

v1rotv2

Reaction score
The bigger the brag the harder the crash. This the kind of fan that goes on a YouTube rant we his team loses.

The Radish

Reaction score
JesterHawk":yq6yoaon said:
The Radish":yq6yoaon said:
SacHawk2.0":yq6yoaon said:

Have you seen a Jets game this year?

Jester this is the very type of thing I'm talking about. See my other post in another string about our primidonnas attitude both team and fans.

I hate to say this but it would not surprise me if they lost to the Jets next week just because of that attitude. I'd hate it but a crash if coming if our receivers, special teams, and defense, doesnt grab their asses and play the same every down and stop thinking they are special.

When we win a game so many here start with the "we're special" talk. Geez we're 4-5, pissed away a couple of games we should have won, but won a couple we probably could have pissed away. We're just a bit below average so far.

How can we be a good team when we've lost every game in our divison so far? Don't piss down my back and say its rainin'!

Win the next 3 and maybe we can talk about being a "good" team.

:roll:

SirTed

Reaction score
Radish,

We both know that fans attitude really have no effect on the outcome of the game.

But I totally agree with you. I'm not trying to be a debbidowner here but the manic attitude around here drives me insane. We win and suddenly we're not going to just beat our next opponent but CRUSH them (something, at least IMO, that we've failed to do once this year). We lose, and maybe we need to consider firing the architects of this amazing turn around. Please, PLEASE people, a little moderation will go a long way.

Yes, we SHOULD win. I think we WILL win but gimme a break on this up and down thing.

The Radish

Reaction score
We both know that fans attitude really have no effect on the outcome of the game.

WHAT! Who said that? I'll murderise him.

:D

LymonHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":134ek6c3 said:
Whatever. I'm predicting a blowout. All of the rest of you are too scared to put your money where your mouth is. It's unAmerican. If you don't like our country, then why don't you all just go and LIVE in France? We're better than the Jets by a LOT. Who's with me?

What the hell would you know about 'unAmerican'?..............oh, wait a sec... :oops:

mikeak

Reaction score
I agree - I was saying similiar things before the St Louis game.........somehow we didn't get 20 sacks like I predicted but who is wrong twice......

BlueTalon

Reaction score
The Radish":36renb7b said:
Geez we're 4-5, pissed away a couple of games we should have won, but won a couple we probably could have pissed away. We're just a bit below average so far.
SirTed":36renb7b said:
We win and suddenly we're not going to just beat our next opponent but CRUSH them (something, at least IMO, that we've failed to do once this year).
Um... WHAT?!?

mistaowen

Reaction score
Mark Sanchez will be 8-21 with 3 ints and 3 sacks. We will hear the chants for Tebow all the way from New York before the first quarter is done when we are up 14-0 after Earl Thomas finally gets a pick six. Sidney Rice will get 125 yards against Cromartie who will be busy giving money to his 35 children. Shonn Green will get literally buried in the field on his first run for negative yards when Big Red lands ontop of him.

Tebow will kick a 75 yard field goal for their only points. Then wings will burst out of his shoulder pads and he flies up into the heavens never to be seen again.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Bunch of debbie downers in this thread, geesh. The Jets suck, Rex Ryan is not currently some defensive genius (15th in yards/game, 24th in scoring/game), Sanchez sucks, and Shonn Greene is the definition of mediocre.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
We should start Portis just to make the QB battle even.

And yea, i agree that we destroy the Jets this weekend. Also, reading some of their forums it seems that they have a history of playing pretty poorly coming off their bye week.

To those trying to dampen enthusiasm, what is the point of being a fan if you cant be arrogant about your team? Half the fun is always thinking that youre going to destroy your next opponent, especially when like in this case, you are right.