Earl Thomas

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Earl Thomas
Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:44 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:tough catch? no.

Not a tough catch? Pffffffff. Okaaaaay.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:09 pm
  • FlyingGreg wrote:
    -The Glove- wrote:
    lukerguy wrote:Love ET, but this was his worst game of the season. He missed 4 tackles and 1 INT. Chancellor was invisible too.

He also made some huge tackles. And like I said before, that INT was not a sure pick. He went as high as he could to try and get that.

Yes, but his Tweet with Doc quoted above tells me he knows he felt he should have snagged that.

He's dropped a lot of potential picks this season, there's no question. Some of them would have been towards the "great catch" side of things (I agree with you - the one yesterday was not an easy pick).

I sense that he will start coming up with some more.

What do you expect him to say? Any catch that has you going up and catching it over the shoulder is difficult.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:32 pm
  • Tech Worlds wrote:Earl is a bust!

You just "love" spraying sh*t, don't you?
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:34 pm
  • Bigpumpkin wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:Earl is a bust!

You just "love" spraying sh*t, don't you?

Yes and I even manage to do it without using yellow text.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:37 pm
  • Talking smack to A.P. after he picked up a first down looked so stupid. What the hell E.T.?....just play lights out and celebrate when you do something that makes a difference like hanging onto the sure INT's you have dropped this year.

R.I.P. Brother Les
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:42 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:Talking smack to A.P. after he picked up a first down looked so stupid. What the hell E.T.?....just play lights out and celebrate when you do something that makes a difference like hanging onto the sure INT's you have dropped this year.

I very much liked the fire , He tackled Adrian Peterson 1 vs 1 , something the other ten guys on our team had to see. because nobody else did it yesterday.
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:56 pm
  • -The Glove- wrote:What do you expect him to say? Any catch that has you going up and catching it over the shoulder is difficult.

I don't "expect" him to say anything....and that doesn't fit here. He wouldn't create a Tweet about it if he felt otherwise.

:shock:

We get you think he can do no wrong. As I said, it would have been a great pick. That doesn't answer for all the other ones he's dropped this season. He's a great player, but he has missed a lot of picks this season....it's ok.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:14 pm
  • FlyingGreg wrote:
    -The Glove- wrote:What do you expect him to say? Any catch that has you going up and catching it over the shoulder is difficult.

I don't "expect" him to say anything....and that doesn't fit here. He wouldn't create a Tweet about it if he felt otherwise.

We get you think he can do no wrong. As I said, it would have been a great pick. That doesn't answer for all the other ones he's dropped this season. He's a great player, but he has missed a lot of picks this season....it's ok.

"We get"? Yeah, okay. I called him out on the Patriots game for dropping those picks. Gtfoh with that BS.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:31 pm
  • -The Glove- wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:
    -The Glove- wrote:What do you expect him to say? Any catch that has you going up and catching it over the shoulder is difficult.

"We get"? Yeah, okay. I called him out on the Patriots game for dropping those picks. Gtfoh with that BS.

Ahh ok, so you are just bipolar.

:mrgreen:
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:36 pm
  • Earl is a decent player but he looked so bush league talking to A.P. which had owned him all game and even on the play of his "smack" talking.

Earl....shut up and do your job. Especially if you are getting run over.

R.I.P. Brother Les
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:36 pm
  • lukerguy wrote:Love ET, but this was his worst game of the season. He missed 4 tackles and 1 INT. Chancellor was invisible too.

ET's worst game of the season could be the best of the season for many other safeties, just remember.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:40 pm
  • FlyingGreg wrote:
    -The Glove- wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:[quote="-The Glove-"]What do you expect him to say? Any catch that has you going up and catching it over the shoulder is difficult.

Ahh ok, so you are just bipolar.

:mrgreen:[/quote]
    Good one!
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:58 pm
  • ET has been my favorite player since he came in from Texas. I really hope this young man plays his entire career here!

Also, he's so awkwardly funny on Real Rob, adds a nice dynamic to the personality of the team off field.

PS - Put in Flynn, dude catches anything...anytime...anywhere. If not that head will swat everything else.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:16 pm
  • My favorite play from Thomas was one that Tim Ryan called incorrectly. It was the deep pass that Ponder took a shot on and Earl flashed back into the play, while Ryan was saying that Ponder should have taken the throw to the intermediate middle because he was throwing deep into double coverage. Watching the replay, Thomas was actually closer to the intermediate middle receiver than the deep guy before Ponder committed to throw deep. As soon as Ponder wound up to go deep, Thomas turned and sprinted back into the play. It was ridiculously impressive closing speed from Thomas.
    FIRE CABLE!
    BASF
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:53 pm
  • FlyingGreg wrote:...and he missed another pick.

:stirthepot:

But yes - he was very active.

If he caught them all I'm pretty sure he'd have 5. I might be missing one so it might be 6 too. He's got to make those.

But yeah, GG..... :lol:
    vin.couve12
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:13 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information