Video - Sherman Blows Up Percy Harvin In (HD)

12thmanfan00

Reaction score
[youtube]Pczp_rEUASY[/youtube]

Sherman Blows Up Percy Harvin In (HD) - Legion Of BOOM!

Happy

Reaction score
This Seahawks secondary makes the opposing skill position players earn their yards, that's for sure. Those WRs and TEs tend to start making 'business decisions' by the 4th quarter.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
sadhappy":1v44dm5e said:
This Seahawks secondary makes the opposing skill position players earn their yards, that's for sure. Those WRs and TEs tend to start making 'business decisions' by the 4th quarter.
Yup and that's exactly what Sherman meant when he said we're built for the 12 round fights after the Pats game. Love Sherman's and Browners game yesterday

Ruminator

Reaction score
My goodness, there's your definition of Boom. I bet Sherman and Harvin both sought out a chiropractor after that hit.

Jiggy

Reaction score
Surprised the ref didn't flag Sherman for hitting Harvin out of bounds. :sarcasm_off:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Atradees":1b87unvd said:
Thats a strong hit but........Percy just got a first down and made a nice play.
Not the point. It's going to make him think twice about taking on our secondary.

Atradees

Reaction score
I sorta get that and Percy was held under his standard phenom seasonal performances.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":36q0hiwo said:
I think he was mad.
I would like to have heard their exchange of words,,,
PH: "I got my 1st down chump", RS: "Yes you did crybaby, this be a Full Contact sport, so you just c'mon back to my side for another helping of Whoop-Ass,,Oh, and you might want to test the shark infested waters over on Browners side of the field for another lesson, cuz we ain't SOFT NO MO BRO".

JSeahawks

Reaction score
There was a lot of big hitting going on from both teams. I was actually surprised by teh Vikings defense, they stepped up and laid the wood on Marshaun a bunch of times, when most defenses sort of shy away from going directly at him.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Watching the replay, I was actually surprised we didn't get a flag for a hit out of bounds. It was really close.

JKent82

Reaction score
JSeahawks":w2imf9e6 said:
There was a lot of big hitting going on from both teams. I was actually surprised by teh Vikings defense, they stepped up and laid the wood on Marshaun a bunch of times, when most defenses sort of shy away from going directly at him.

That surprised me as well. A few times Marshawn got straight stoned or at least didn't get the best of the collision which always surprising. They have some hitters on that team.

Claden

Reaction score
BOOM!! Nice hit.
Don't really like the music though. Hit mute :20 in.

Hawks46

Reaction score
yea, they were smacking Tate pretty good too. Vikings D came to play.

I love Sherm, but if he had good form, he would've decapitated Harvin. He just throws his shoulder....if he hit like Browner and Chancellor, Harvin might not have made it back in the game.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
There was another, better hit later. I don't recall who made the hit, but Percy stayed on the sideline after, just kind of squatting and clearing his head.

chawx

Reaction score
12thmanfan00":2zo37ji6 said:
[youtube]Pczp_rEUASY[/youtube]

Sherman Blows Up Percy Harvin In (HD) - Legion Of BOOM!

That's right, my brotha, you see, my brotha, when I hit you, my brotha, you decide, my brotha, it's in your best interests, my brotha, to not run my way again, my brotha. <- exact quote of what Sherman said after the hit...give or take about 10 more "my brotha's"