First Seahawks game..

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
Was AMAZING!! I absolutely LOVED every aspect of the game! I truly felt that I was part of the "12th man". My hands are tore up from clapping so much, and I don't think that I will be able to talk right for days.. But it was totally worth it! I had conversations with the people around me like I had known them for years. My girlfriend, who knows nothing about football, was totally into the game. Every time we had a sack, touchdown, or anything for that matter, she was standing with me and cheering like mad! I probably won't make it to another game this year, but next year I am almost considering getting season tickets.. I know I won't be able to make it to all the games living in Idaho and all, but my gosh I think it would be worth it! I was considering doing it anyway, but for the wrong reasons.. I was doing it as more of an investment considering I payed 2.5 times the face value for the tickets. Now that I have actually been to a game, I see it in a completely different perspective.. I will just give them to another Seahawks fan for face value. What you guys have in Seattle is spectacular, and you really can't explain with words. I am pretty sure that my favorite part of the whole experience was walking down the ramps at the end of the game.. There were quite a few Vikings fans walking with us, and damn near the whole way down we were chanting "SEA-HAWKS". I just can't wait until the next time I attend a game, and hopefully I will learn how to drink my beer BEFORE the game.. Considering the prices were just a bit more expensive than I figured they would be. Maybe next time I will find a good bar to "Pre-funk" at with a bunch of fellow Hawk fans. Thank you Seattle, you just made my whole year.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I heard a good bar to Pre-funk at is Temples, a lot of .Netters around here go there, I personally just head to the stadium but one day I'm gonna make my way over there to meet some of 'em.

Glad you had a good time though, and glad the Hawks won with you in attendance.

muxpux

Reaction score
Ya, me and Dj tailgated. Temple is a hike. I spent about 100 on booze today, but every penny was worth it. Also, heck of a game. My first qwest experience was the 05 giants game. Wow

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
Damn, Mux! That's a hell of a first game!

Also, Ruff- great first game for you too! I would also suggest Temple, the atmosphere is awesome pregame...

Claden

Reaction score
Sounds awesome. I really want to make the trip from Ca to a home game. Someday.

The Radish

Reaction score
muxpux":1xi7oahh said:
Ya, me and Dj tailgated. Temple is a hike. I spent about 100 on booze today, but every penny was worth it. Also, heck of a game. My first qwest experience was the 05 giants game. Wow

Temple Billiards a hike?

Its just past McCorys about a block and a half from the front of the stadium.

:les:

Riley12

Reaction score
I always love to hear fan experiences and these reports make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

muxpux

Reaction score
The Radish":1ly6kt88 said:
muxpux":1ly6kt88 said:

Temple Billiards a hike?

Its just past McCorys about a block and a half from the front of the stadium.

:les:
i couldt remember where it was, we wrere on the south side, and i asked dustin if he wanted to walk up to temple and he said it was a ways away. :Dunno:

djTOY2000

Reaction score
yeah, from the south side of the stadium down by safeco... when there is 45 minutes till kickoff... it is a decent little trek to go have a beer or two and be back in time for kickoff when we had to enter from the southwest corner to get to where my seats are.

Latest posts