That game so far...

Throwdown

Reaction score
Is my favorite game of the season!

I know our QB didn't put up the yards but he was insane yesterday IMO, 3TD's? in the redzone???? One was pretty much all Tate but, dude yards be damned, that was his best game IMO. Anyone notice how every week, we're saying that Wilson just had his best game? we ain't talking figuratively when we say that he's getting better every week, at this rate Week 17 dudes going to be a freaking monster!

About both RB's, what more could you want? our defense to stop AP? yeah... Me too, but that guy was a tall order today. Anyone who has watched him during his time in the NFL knows that really you cannot stop him all game long, that guy is a freaking MAN. But our RB is also a MAN, and I wouldn't trade him for the world, thank you Buffalo! Since he came to this team, he's been awesome, from game sealing TD's that cause earthquakes to being focal point in our offense and running like its his last run, I love Marshawn Lynch and his hate for the camera's I can live with, because its what he does when he has on his helmet and pads that matters. Lynch just might become the best RB we've had here in Seattle, and thats not easy, we had a league MVP, and I wasn't alive for it but I heard Curt Warner was no slouch either. I'll add this in, anyone notice that Turbin is pretty friggin' fast?

Our receivers? they were good yesterday. How about some love for Rice guys? I'm done with this #1 receiver want, this dude is it! Probably the best physically gifted receiver we've had in Seattle. Our boy Golden? He played the game of his life yesterday, now if he could play like half that good 90% of the time, we wouldn't be having this conversation about a day one WR, hopefully he keeps it up and keeps his head in the game, the guy is electric.

And some love for the defense, specially in the 2nd half. I would like to say that the Legion Of Boom showed up and made those receivers pay for getting first downs. Sherman is a shutdown corner, we all thought those had died off because of rules, well ladies we have one, and his first names Richard, last name Sherman, the other dude is on the Jets, but he's injured. I would also like to point out that some are insanely under rating Kam Chancellors effect on the games, these receivers purposely avoid his area, but when he gets in there? LAWD HAVE MERCY!!!! He will thump the mess out of you! I think he gave a good thumping to Harvin in the 2nd half, poor Percy he's gonna feel those hits in the morning. Its a pretty good thing Earl Thomas isn't a receiver either, but he is EVERYWHERE! he covers ground so quickly, if he isn't a top 5 saftey in this league, I wanna know who's better because this dude is amazing. Browner? c'mon man he's a MAN. I want to also profess my love to Bobby Wagner, ahhhhhh I love him I love I LOVE HIM!. I think we should ask where Bruce has been every week, he is a nightmare for offenses when we do.

But man, I'm so pumped now and rejuvenated after that game.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Throwdown said,

"But man, I'm so pumped now and rejuvenated after that game."

It's simply amazing how a "win" can change the attitude of the posters on this message board!
It's been said that, "Winning cures a host of ills!"
One asks, "Could our blocking techniques be improved....of course." I'd like to see us begin the games with more Defensive "fire". This was the second game in a row where we looked "soft" at the beginning.....just not hitting on all 11 cylinders.

That fact that I am writing this at 2 am might indicate that I have some "winding down" to do myself!

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
lol! I'm still winding down too, I had to take a walk after the game, I was too hyped to chill out. Usually I'm just calm after wins, and silent after losses but todays win felt different to me.

dunceface

Reaction score
yes.our offense is really comin around and our defense will have their ups and downs but usually do what needs to be done

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Regarding Wilson, also of note is that two of his passes, totaling around 30 yards, were ruled as laterals and don't count towards his passing numbers.