Awesome Sando Quote

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I wish Sando could actually have said this to Allen in an interview. I would have loved to see his reaction. Not wanting to give Wilson any praise and talking about the Seahawks racking up 195 yards rushing against them...

"When you give up 200 yards rushing, heck, I could be successful as a quarterback," said Jared Allen, the Vikings' four-time Pro Bowl defensive end.

Perhaps Allen should start for the Vikings, then. Minnesota rushed for 243 yards and two touchdowns, but the Vikings' second-year quarterback, Christian Ponder, completed only half his 22 attempts for 63 yards and a pick.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/80535/dominant-rbs-but-wilson-only-winning-qb

brimsalabim

Reaction score
The NFL wrap up shows on ESPN didn't have much to say about this game but on sports center they did show the Wilson to Rice pass. The ESPN guy said "too much salad on the ball but it's still a touchdown" ... What they heck does that mean?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
The national media only pays attention to the Seahawks when they beat a big market team. Minnesota is not that team.