What the Jets Fans are saying about us

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Haha two comments stuck out to me.

"Lynch is a better version of Shonn Greene. All straight ahead running no speed."

"also. they have recievers. sidney rice is excellent. blackmon is good. miller is a solid TE"

Bahahaha

Greenhell

Reaction score
Those guys over there are seriously terrified our our Hawks. They'd much rather face death than watch what we're gonna do to them. Hilarious!

Sac

Reaction score
I think this one was my favorite.

Seattle is a different beast at home. They barely ever lose there. I can't see any way possible we're going to go into Seattle, stop Marshawn Lynch AND have our WR's get off their 6'4 CB's press coverage in enough time where Sanchez and or Tebow aren't killed by Clemons or Irvin.

Rat

Reaction score
Pretty funny when this is one of those most optimistic posts in the thread:

I'm on the fence. On the one hand it would be typical for the Jets to lose a game everyone picked them to win before kickoff (Dolphins) and then win a game everyone had them picked to lose (Seahawks).

On the other hand we suck fat hairy donkey balls.

So, yeah, could go either way.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
If i had an afc team, it might be the Jets. Here in NJ, their fan's bravado and fandom is tempored and meek when compared to the buffonery of Giants fans. They are like the working class fans, as most elite posers here like the Giants and the Yankees. :pukeface:

With that said, it's not just the fans who are ready to jump ship, it's also the media here. The Jets went from a media darling a couple years ago to a trainwreck. I am a little nervous about this game, but I also believe it's not a trap game. I hope we blow them out by the first quarter, and I sincerely think we will get to see Flynn in this game.

Here's to a big win to get the Hawks minds right for the bye :thirishdrinkers:

Please no injuries, let us cruise into a well deserved bye. We got through the first half pretty well, and we need everyone on board for the rest of the way. :179422:

Rocket

Reaction score
There's so much wrong with the KY Jelly post.
Sadly, it sounds like one of my old ones.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
This guy is about a month behind the times:

Wilson has a bib around his neck and is sitting in a highchair, they won't let him throw the ball.

hawker84

Reaction score
that's great... i like the quote that said:

we can win this game for these reasons:

1. they have a good run defense , but can't stop the pass
2. their offense is not scary , rex feast on rookie qb's,
3. they don't have a passing game, braylon edwards hasn't done anything for them

not only are these guys delusional, but they obviously don't know jack about this team other than we play in seattle, have a rookie qb and a loud stadium.

one guy said they do have good recievers, rice is excellent and blackmon is very good too.. who?

this is a very winnable game.. just need to execute on both sides of the ball and do what we do...

mikeak

Reaction score
Post 19 - Wilson has a bib on and sitting in a high chair not allowed to throw the ball.

He must not have watched the last four games - LOL you know almost half of the season after those early treat him like a rookie game. Spreading it downfield or like the last game just picking things apart

Not saying we are going to win but the training wheels came off this offense a few weeks ago....

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I'm surprised Jets fans even know the Seahawks are in the NFL. They are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Some of them don't have any idea what they are walking into, especially at C Link.