Is the Jets game a trap game?

Rat

Reaction score
With all the Tim Tebow media hype and Rex Ryan never shutting up, the Jets make themselves difficult to look past.

BillHawks

Reaction score
Might as well just gameplan for Tebow. Pete probably has a headstart on scouting Sanchez and nothing on that offense scares me, except Tebow (because of the unpredictability).

seedhawk

Reaction score
No such thing as a "trap" game before a bye and a week off. Leave it on the field with 2 weeks till the next game.

hawk45

Reaction score
Since the defense piddled themselves against the Lions last week pretty much every home game from here out is must-win. So no, I don't think it's a trap game.

JKent82

Reaction score
Nope.

Well yeah. But it's a trap game were gonna kick ass in!

Jets scare me very little.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Its only a trap game if you mean Jesus rendering all the 12ths mute as soon as Tebow steps into the stadium.

sturg78

Reaction score
Well, look at the strengths. They run the ball a lot, something we struggled with a little (granted, they are not running AP or Gore). They are bringing the Tebow hype, meaning there will probably be a lot of Jets fans at the game and a not as loud 12th man. We seem to always be on the sucker end of fakes, and Tebow can fake a punt.

I would call this a trap game but not the scariest of trap games. At home, with Russell gaining his powers from the NW haze, I feel pretty good about this one.

hawk45

Reaction score
How is their short passing game? If we can jedi mind-trick Sanchez into throwing at our corners or deep middle we could get some turnovers but I doubt that'll be much on the menu.

pehawk

Reaction score
Jets are physical, like Skins and Bungles last year. I guess?

Meh, nevermind, the Jets are a traveling disaster.