Tate's 2nd TD

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Why were they reviewing it? Our guy recovered it in the endzone anyway, which = TD. I swear Jerome Bogar is Bill Leavy, but just incompetent, not a blatant cheater.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Hawk Strap":23ak9j83 said:
Said the same thing, Shark.

They spent less time reviewing Petersons non-TD

Well, in their defense, Peterson's "TD" was clearly going to be a score on the next play, whether it was a touchdown or not, whereas Tate's play provided a clear possibility to overturn a Tate touchdown.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
How could you overturn a Tate TD? The ball even if fumbled went forward and was covered by a Hawk. So there's nothing to review even.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2sw0tsi4 said:
Hawk Strap":2sw0tsi4 said:
Said the same thing, Shark.

They spent less time reviewing Petersons non-TD

Well, in their defense, Peterson's "TD" was clearly going to be a score on the next play, whether it was a touchdown or not, whereas Tate's play provided a clear possibility to overturn a Tate touchdown.

Sailor, I love ya, but that reasoning sucks

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
223654_386006154810871_1059176929_n.png

Largent80

Reaction score
To all The frakstix lambasting Tate for the last game....Suck IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
SharkHawk":3fcql1q2 said:
Why were they reviewing it? Our guy recovered it in the endzone anyway, which = TD. I swear Jerome Bogar is Bill Leavy, but just incompetent, not a blatant cheater.

Doesn't every score get reviewed?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Largent80":y3iy9bzz said:
To all The frakstix lambasting Tate for the last game....Suck IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that he was really good today doesnt change the fact that he was horrible last week. He deserved the heckles last week just as much as he deserves the props today.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
JSeahawks":13eq0orv said:
Largent80":13eq0orv said:

The fact that he was really good today doesnt change the fact that he was horrible last week. He deserved the heckles last week just as much as he deserves the props today.

Umm he had a pretty good game last game?? Leading receiver???

hawk45

Reaction score
Of course a few microseconds later the picture would show him getting his face knocked off but that makes the above picture no less awesome.

hawkmanj

Reaction score
Solid outing by Tate today. Though sometimes his inconstancy is mind boggling, I love how he giths for the ball and fights for every yard.

Hawks46

Reaction score
He's a terror in the open field, for sure. I love how he makes guys miss, and can take some serious hits and pop right back up.

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3hxrxnjo said:
SharkHawk":3hxrxnjo said:

Doesn't every score get reviewed?
Correct. All scoring plays are automatically reviewed. Dunno why people are grumpy about it.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Tate gets so much hate its unbelievable. Five other players could have a game just as bad as him yet people on here will blast him way more