This team is officially fun to watch

Seeker

Reaction score
That offense has arrived. Thats two straight games now one of which was on the road.

it can only get better now.
Baldwin was largley a decoy to phsyqe out the viks, when he is for real out there its going down cause him, tate and baldwin are the triangle (and i haven't even mentioned rice who is the true # 1) even zack miller might holler at you. and we have TRICK PLAYS!!!!!!

the defense is fine, thats adrian peterson dude, he gon do that. its like thinking san fransisco is going to shut down our beastmode, he gon get his. but you know what? percy harvin didn't get his, christian ponder didn't get his and this is AFTER a slow defensive start.

this is looking like the kansas city seahawks (preseason game in the dawn of wilson).

we got trick plays!!!!

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
the whole season has been a cardiac arrest, cliff hanger, hangover-inducing blast... Losses aside, the entertainment value has been 110%

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
That was a fun game to watch. now that the offense is finally getting untracked, it's not so painful. They're never out of it and they won this one convincingly in the end, but most of the way, it was a nailbiter.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Fun to watch at home. Still a little rough to watch on the road, but it'll get better.

OP
OP
Seeker

Seeker

Reaction score
we are one evil twin with a mustache away from having a full out soap opera.

but i mean its time to start fantasizing about our team kicking anyones butt.

remember our identity was "good defense, conservative offense, can't win a shootout". it wasn't even an insult, it was a fact and honestly a pretty good trade for being a team with a good enough D to avoid shootouts. We can win a shootout now, more modestly, we can score points at big boy numbers. I may have grossly underestimated Golden Tate's upside. I think we all are miscalculating how good baldwin may be when he is healed up if he is able to play with a high ankle sprain (maybe that hammy has been the real reason for his sophmore slump). Zack miller is being included in the offense now and on top of that you have a true number one. I hate to have a knee jerk session but this team went against legit superbowl contenders this year with a good defense and abseloutly no offense other than lynch. we have an offense now. and the defense did better than it looks today. its like beating the yankees 10 - 1 and complaining about the pitcher cause he gave up a homer to babe ruth. we will be pretty good.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Can the offense AND defense put it all together in the same games? If so we will be dangerous.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Good game. Peterson will alwayss get his yards, but I wonder if he would have gouged us quite so bad so if KJ Wright had played. The defense's performance is still kinda disturbing because they shouldn't give up 10ypc regardless of the RB.

sutz

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":2ylt73i9 said:
That was a fun game to watch. now that the offense is finally getting untracked, it's not so painful. They're never out of it and they won this one convincingly in the end, but most of the way, it was a nailbiter.

I think you mean "on track" maybe?

;)