Pete's PC

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
'We made so many mistakes' on run plays. Too many miscues. Made some adjustments at half time that worked.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Unger dislocated his finger a couple of times.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Ugggh. I noticed he had fingers taped together on his snap hand and seemed like his left hand was bothering him as well. Hope he doesn't need surgery, but I know they can put pins in and play right away. Doing it like today and have him ready for the games after the bye week if needed.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Didn't talk about it...... at least not while the PC was on TV...they did cut away a little early, before it was all over.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
The challenge was something that I thought he should do for 2 reasons. 1- Minnesota was going pretty quick and moving the ball quickly. This was where we get into a trap. It looked like his right foot went out of bounds well short of the 30 before he stretched the ball out. This was from the only angle they showed. I believe they watched it as much as they could and figured it was worth a try, because if they got the benefit of the doubt it's 4th down and they are forced to punt and it slows them down. If you lose the challenge you take a timeout and sort of slow things down and regroup. Not a bad idea in my book, especially if he truly had put his right foot out. He seemed very nonchalant and just sort of went straight ahead out of bounds and then stretched his arm out when looking down and realizing his foot was a full yard behind the orange marker on the ground.