Russell Wilson

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Pretty good today, I'd give him an A for the game even though his numbers weren't that eye popping.

I knew he was going to get that 2nd TD to Rice, I could feel it, felt like TD here.

His first TD was a ridiculously accurate throw, my God watch the replays.

Man is a stud.

As for our run defense... eh.

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
RW3 passer rating of 129.3, 3 TD 0 Int

nuff said

and agreed, run defense up the middle is worrysome. teams are attacking us there with success so we need to tweak.

no complaints otherwise

sutz

Reaction score
entropyrulesall":ynmtn664 said:
RW3 passer rating of 129.3, 3 TD 0 Int

nuff said

and agreed, run defense up the middle is worrysome. teams are attacking us there with success so we need to tweak.

no complaints otherwise
I'm still thinking LB. Wagner's a rook and KJ went out early today. But yeah, needs work.

Starrman44

Reaction score
I think a couple screens were counted as Tate runs because the throw was backwards. 4 drops early in the game. Wilson was awesome today.

Rainger

Reaction score
Unlike the NUMBERs or qba on losing teams u can not judge RW by his stats. His stats are directy related to the plays called and the situation of the game. This QB i special and and has finally given Seattle a QB for the long haul.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Outstanding play by Wilson today. Again plagued by drops, and we led through most of the second half, or his numbers would have been a lot more eye-popping. Dude is now 13/8 TD/INT on the season, which is damned good for really anyone, especially a rookie. He's improved every game we've seen, and he had some stellar throws today, along with some very smart plays.

I've been riding shotgun on the Wilson bandwagon since day one, but this game might have tipped the scales in favor of me finally springing for a #3 jersey. Dude is simply amazing!

sutz

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1v276p3z said:
Outstanding play by Wilson today. Again plagued by drops, and we led through most of the second half, or his numbers would have been a lot more eye-popping. Dude is now 13/8 TD/INT on the season, which is damned good for really anyone, especially a rookie. He's improved every game we've seen, and he had some stellar throws today, along with some very smart plays.

I've been riding shotgun on the Wilson bandwagon since day one, but this game might have tipped the scales in favor of me finally springing for a #3 jersey. Dude is simply amazing!
Why would you buy a Josh Brown jersey at this late date?

Oh wait......

:laugh:

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
rainger":1abg6x85 said:
Unlike the NUMBERs or qba on losing teams u can not judge RW by his stats. His stats are directy related to the plays called and the situation of the game. This QB i special and and has finally given Seattle a QB for the long haul.

agreed, numbers can't quantify RW3 greatness. I loved that fake handoff PA rollout in the 4th... fooled the LB and still made the 3rd down conversion

VHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3f8dxfuc said:
I have a total man crush on him.

You been had a man crush bro.I finally saw the light in the KC preseason and havent looked back,totally love this kid!

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
is it too early to say "I told you so"? :141847_bnono:

themunn

Reaction score
has a 100.9 QBR over his last 4 games now.
And an eye-watering 120.1 QBR at CLink

VHawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":h3y6jcf1 said:
Russ will be the best QB the Seahawks have ever had by the 3rd season in his career.

Totally agree,this kid is special.Alot of players on this team will be elite Hawks when all is said and done.

Joey13091

Reaction score
Only thing I notice is he throws a little high sometimes. He has improved tremendously in the pocket. I think we finally got ourselves a franchise qb. Also he is young right now. Imagine what he will be doing in a couple years.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
you can tell he is destine for greatness just by looking into his eyes. his " death eyes" .

we all can see that he has "it" .