Hawks are 1-0 when...

pehawk

Reaction score
Evan Moore makes a catch.

Can't stop him only hope to contain him.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Is there a more explosive player in the NFL?

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Was it? Am I wrong? I thought Moore caught the ball from Rice?

I blew the stat!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
entropyrulesall":3dqwyhhe said:
at that rate, Sidney Rice for starting QB... i mean, he played QB in high school.....
In all seriousness do you suppose Sydney's the emergency QB? I think he could step in and at least not totally suck. Let's seriously hope it never comes to that though.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
I even tweeted this post, thinking I'm clever. What a jackass, I'm the Emo of posting.

I love the fact Kearse never saw the field again.

nategreat

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":73wlwx2t said:
entropyrulesall":73wlwx2t said:
at that rate, Sidney Rice for starting QB... i mean, he played QB in high school.....
In all seriousness do you suppose Sydney's the emergency QB? I think he could step in and at least not totally suck. Let's seriously hope it never comes to that though.

I'm guessing the emergency QB would be Mike Rob, since he QB'd in college, but that's a good question.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
nategreat":347qp9n8 said:
hawksfansinceday1":347qp9n8 said:
entropyrulesall":347qp9n8 said:

I'm guessing the emergency QB would be Mike Rob, since he QB'd in college, but that's a good question.
Yeah I forgot about him being the QB at Penn St. I'm sure you're right. I do think Syd would do himself OK too though.