Baldwin will play Sunday

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:11 pm

Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:15 pm
  • Yeah, we need a big day from him and Zach Miller. I hope we see a huge turn around the 2nd half of the season offensively.
    ***In Carroll We Trust***
    User avatar
    kthebestwayw
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 789
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:42 am
    Location: New Jersey


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:15 pm
  • Not surprised at that, since he was a full participant yesterday, but I'm more interested to hear if there's any chance of the guys who didn't participate yesterday...Edwards, Jones & Scruggs. I'd like to see some progress from these three
    Image

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 13897
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:17 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:Not surprised at that, since he was a full participant yesterday, but I'm more interested to hear if there's any chance of the guys who didn't participate yesterday...Edwards, Jones & Scruggs. I'd like to see some progress from these three



    Don't you think that you're getting a bit greedy?
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 4822
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:13 pm
    Location: Puyallup, WA USA


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:20 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:Not surprised at that, since he was a full participant yesterday, but I'm more interested to hear if there's any chance of the guys who didn't participate yesterday...Edwards, Jones & Scruggs. I'd like to see some progress from these three


    Edwards has already been ruled out (mentioned in the same article I linked). Scruggs is a go....Jones has not been ruled out, but I highly doubt he plays.
    @SeahawkGreg

    Image

    "I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    User avatar
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *
     
    Posts: 7534
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Location: CVN-68


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:21 pm
  • Bigpumpkin wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:Not surprised at that, since he was a full participant yesterday, but I'm more interested to hear if there's any chance of the guys who didn't participate yesterday...Edwards, Jones & Scruggs. I'd like to see some progress from these three



    Don't you think that you're getting a bit greedy?


    Greedy to want a fifth WR? Or one of our two interior pass rushers back? Not at all. I don't think they'll all be back this week, but I'd like to see updates and see where they are.
    Last edited by kidhawk on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Image

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 13897
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:21 pm
  • Good news. We need him on the field.
    User avatar
    hedgehawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 581
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:37 pm


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:37 pm
  • Edwards and Jones are out and Carpenter and Branch have been added to the list. Carpenter is Questionable due to Illness (If anyone hears what the illness is, please post it). Branch says it's not injury related so I'm guessing a personal issue there. Seems like we have Baldwin (noted above) and Moffit back for this week.

    SEAHAWKS INJURY REPORT

    http://www.seahawks.com/team/injuries.html



    Baldwin, Doug....WR.....AnkleFP....Probable
    Branch, Alan....DT....Not Injury Related.....DNP.....Probable
    Carpenter, James.....G.....Illness....LP.....Questionable
    Edwards, Braylon....WR....Knee....DNP....Out
    Jones, Jason....DT....Ankle....DNP....Out
    Lynch, Marshawn....RB....Back....FP....Probable
    Maxwell, Byron.....CB....Hamstring....FP....Questionable
    Moffitt, John....G....Knee....FP....Probable
    Scruggs, Greg....DE....Oblique....LP....Questionable

    VIKINGS INJURY REPORT

    http://www.vikings.com/team/injury-report.html

    Carlson, John.....TE.....Concussion.....Out
    Evans, Fred .....DT.....Knee......Probable
    Guion, Letroy.....DT.....Ribs.....Probable
    Harvin, Percy.....WR.....Hamstring / Not Injury Related.....Probable
    Henderson, Erin.....LB.....Elbow .....Probable
    Kluwe, Chris....P Knee.....Probable
    Peterson, Adrian.....RB.....Ankle.....Probable
    Ponder, Christian.....QB.....Knee.....Probable
    Raymond, Mistral.....S.....Ankle.....Questionable
    Winfield, Antoine....CB.....Knee.....Probable
    Image

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 13897
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:41 pm
  • Yeah I seen this on twitter earlier ,super stoked!!
    Wolf grey all day every day.
    User avatar
    VHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2524
    Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:44 am
    Location: Naples, FL


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:44 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:Edwards and Jones are out and Carpenter and Branch have been added to the list. Carpenter is Questionable due to Illness (If anyone hears what the illness is, please post it). Branch says it's not injury related so I'm guessing a personal issue there. Seems like we have Baldwin (noted above) and Moffit back for this week.

    SEAHAWKS INJURY REPORT

    http://www.seahawks.com/team/injuries.html


    Baldwin, Doug....WR.....AnkleFP....Probable
    Branch, Alan....DT....Not Injury Related.....DNP.....Probable
    Carpenter, James.....G.....Illness....LP.....Questionable
    Edwards, Braylon....WR....Knee....DNP....Out
    Jones, Jason....DT....Ankle....DNP....Out
    Lynch, Marshawn....RB....Back....FP....Probable
    Maxwell, Byron.....CB....Hamstring....FP....Questionable
    Moffitt, John....G....Knee....FP....Probable
    Scruggs, Greg....DE....Oblique....LP....Questionable

    VIKINGS INJURY REPORT

    http://www.vikings.com/team/injury-report.html

    Carlson, John.....TE.....Concussion.....Out
    Evans, Fred .....DT.....Knee......Probable
    Guion, Letroy.....DT.....Ribs.....Probable
    Harvin, Percy.....WR.....Hamstring / Not Injury Related.....Probable
    Henderson, Erin.....LB.....Elbow .....Probable
    Kluwe, Chris....P Knee.....Probable
    Peterson, Adrian.....RB.....Ankle.....Probable
    Ponder, Christian.....QB.....Knee.....Probable
    Raymond, Mistral.....S.....Ankle.....Questionable
    Winfield, Antoine....CB.....Knee.....Probable



    Branch had a death in the family.
    @SeahawkGreg

    Image

    "I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    User avatar
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *
     
    Posts: 7534
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Location: CVN-68


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:45 pm
  • Anyone else feel like Edwards has been a bust for us?
    edogg23
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 436
    Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 8:30 pm


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:49 pm
  • edogg23 wrote:Anyone else feel like Edwards has been a bust for us?


    Me!!
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 4822
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:13 pm
    Location: Puyallup, WA USA


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:53 pm
  • Nice to see Doug out there, need him.
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11184
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:55 pm
  • A bust? Don't you have to disappoint really high expectations in order to be a bust? Sure his career has been a bust but it's not like he was expected to come to the Seahawks and set the NFL on fire.
    User avatar
    thebanjodude
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 486
    Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 9:18 am


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:56 pm
  • :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    User avatar
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 2334
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:17 am
    Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:59 pm
  • edogg23 wrote:Anyone else feel like Edwards has been a bust for us?


    Yea, damn that 10 yard TD vs NE on fourth down. Man he sucks, why have we not cut him already?

    Very excited to see Baldwin back in the lineup
    "If we lose ... this place will be a Carnival of Stupidity." FlyingGreg
    Fudwamper
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 822
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:06 am


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:00 pm
  • thebanjodude wrote:A bust? Don't you have to disappoint really high expectations in order to be a bust? Sure his career has been a bust but it's not like he was expected to come to the Seahawks and set the NFL on fire.


    I think too many people expected him to be a regular starter. He made the team as a depth receiver. He only started game 1 because of a (Tate?) injury. I had hoped he'd be able to play last week, but his knee flared up and took everyone by surprise. Definitely hoping it clears up soon
    Image

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 13897
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:01 pm
  • Fudwamper wrote:
    edogg23 wrote:Anyone else feel like Edwards has been a bust for us?


    Yea, damn that 10 yard TD vs NE on fourth down. Man he sucks, why have we not cut him already?


    And that monstrous contract!

    But that's huge if Baldwin can be effective. Keeping a few drives alive could be critical for getting drives into the endzone.
    User avatar
    JKent82
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3009
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:13 pm


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:02 pm
  • FlyingGreg wrote:
    Branch had a death in the family.


    Thanks for the update. I hadn't heard that, but it makes sense with the listing.
    Image

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 13897
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:09 pm
  • Shawn Alexander must have said some prayers for Baldwin's ankle.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11211
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:Shawn Alexander must have said some prayers for Baldwin's ankle.


    <<<facepalm>>>
    Image

    Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 8183
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 6 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:55 pm
  • Baldwin reminds me of the way Brandon Stokley would keep showing up on the field, and making tons of catches, two days after getting a "Doubtful" label. Tough dude.
    GO HAWKS!!!

    Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

    Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    User avatar
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *
     
    Posts: 11309
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:37 pm
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:Baldwin reminds me of the way Brandon Stokley would keep showing up on the field, and making tons of catches, two days after getting a "Doubtful" label. Tough dude.



    He wishes!

    I barely watch Denver cause it kills me that idiot Manning is throwing 3rd and long passes to him. And he of course catches um.

    :141847_bnono:
    Image
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18655
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:44 pm
  • Wow incredibly great news! We really needed him back!
    User avatar
    Sandpoint Hawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 347
    Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:36 pm


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:03 pm
  • :thirishdrinkers:
    Image

    R.I.P. Brother Les
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 24157
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: Freddy's favorite song?....Dream On


Re: Baldwin will play Sunday
Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:51 am
  • Aros wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:Shawn Alexander must have said some prayers for Baldwin's ankle.


    <<<facepalm>>>


    Sean needs to get hooked on phonics.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11211
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am




It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:30 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online