WR Doug Baldwin, RG John Moffitt practice fully on Thursday

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
https://twitter.com/Curtis_Crabtree/sta ... 7051129857

#Seahawks Injuries: FULL: RB Lynch (back), WR Baldwin (ankle), G Moffitt (knee).

#Seahawks Injuries: DNP: WR Edwards (knee), DT Jones (ankle), DT Scruggs (oblique). LIMITED: CB Maxwell (hamstring).

Getting Baldwin back could be a big deal for Wilson after throwing for one of his best games without him last week. Wonder if Moffitt will improve the run game or whether he's replaceable, some here seem to think so.

Sucks to lose Jones, though.

kidhawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3rkrti7m said:
https://twitter.com/Curtis_Crabtree/status/264141677051129857

#Seahawks Injuries: FULL: RB Lynch (back), WR Baldwin (ankle), G Moffitt (knee).

#Seahawks Injuries: DNP: WR Edwards (knee), DT Jones (ankle), DT Scruggs (oblique). LIMITED: CB Maxwell (hamstring).

Getting Baldwin back could be a big deal for Wilson after throwing for one of his best games without him last week. Wonder if Moffitt will improve the run game or whether he's replaceable, some here seem to think so.

Sucks to lose Jones, though.

UGH....not only did Jones STILL not participate, but now they've added Scruggs to the report as well? Our DLine depth, once a strength, is becoming a wading pool

Mojambo

Reaction score
I'm ready to see Moffitt in there for McQuistan. That right side of the line has totally blown.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Mojambo":1dzmu1gn said:
I'm ready to see Moffitt in there for McQuistan. That right side of the line has totally blown.

i agree. McQ has had some total faiures on certain plays. Great guy but he looked alot better on the left side.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
Baldwin making it back from a high ankle sprain so quickly is surprising,...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Our pass protection between the scheme and the blocking worked out really well against detroit. I do like Moffit coming back, because it gives us a stability within the rotation. It's not like defenses can key in and say that one guy is in for run plays the other for pass plays or anything.

Now we need to get our Dlinemen back to healthy again. Scruggs was coming along nicely as a rotational guy and Jones is a really important cog on that line