Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Vikings @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Damn them Lions.

This year will likely be a story of we don't lose at home for the most part, and we don't win on the road for the most part.

These next two weeks are extremely vital for not only the hopes of a winning season but to stay entrenched in the playoff race. The defense is flat out embarrassed by their performance last Sunday AND by the spotlight that's been on them all week. Anyone want to bet we see the dominant #1 D from the first month show up against the Vikings?

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Vikings 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 3-5

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Minny: 13
Hawks: 23

(Aros' Fearless Record: 3-5) I dont keep my record so I'll post Aros's

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Seattle needs this one in a bad way. Still in.

Seattle 27 Minnesota 15

To date 3-5

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Seahawks- 21
Vikings - 13

(Aros' Fearless Record: 3-5) I dont keep my record either so I'll post Aros's

iigakusei

Reaction score
I fully expect an ass kicking display by our defense.
Seahawks 23-9.

drdiags

Reaction score
I remember other Seahawks defensive and offensive units going into uncharacteristic tailspins and it spiraling out of control before the adjustments took hold. The running game has been having issues about the same amount of time the defense's middle has been exploited. 8 games are on tape and what we see now may be the plateau.

With that said, I see a competitive game and will echo TheEnglishGent's call.

the ditch

Reaction score
We should have won the Lions game there's no reason why we should not have won that game. I also think we will miss the playoffs barely and we will look back on that game in particular and say that's the game that kept us out.

This is another game that we should win, we are the better team and all the media people are picking us as well, I think we rebound and have a great day on defence.

Vikings 14
Seahawks 24

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Home cooking. Phil Loadholt is going to make Bruce Irvin look like an all star, Harvin is going to take one to the house, and we are going to get a pick-6.

Seahawks win 27-13
Record, 5-3

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
We're at home, and our defense just got embarrassed for the first time this year. We are going to stomp on the Vikings, I think. Before you lurking Vikings fans take offense at my prediction, look at what we held Green Bay to, then realize they were handed a BS extension at midfield on their one & only TD drive and with real refs we'd have held them to 6 points.

34-13, Seahawks. After watching Wilson pass a lot more last week, I feel confident we'll never see him be held back again in terms of passing attempts from this point forward, and he's only going to grow & get better.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
I'm going with the Hawks winning 28-10. They need this win badly and for me it would be nice to attend the Jets game cheering the Hawks to a two game winning streak.

Record to date = Seahawks record

lukerguy

Reaction score
Hawks 31
Viqueens 17

RW with 2passing 1rushing TD
D with their first TD of season

Harvin gets one too.

Ponder with 2 ints 4 sacked

3-5 for season

Chapow

Reaction score
Every game so far this season has come right down to the wire (except the Cowboys) and I think we'll see more of the same.

Vikings 20 - Seahawks 14 with 5 minutes to go in the 4th. We get the ball back at the 4 yard line. Wilson and Marshawn lead us all the way down the field and Wilson throws a TD to Rice with :28 left on the clock. Hauschka kicks it out of the end zone on the kick off and the Vikings get the ball on the 20. Ponder throws a couple of quick strikes to the sidelines and the Vikings have :14 left and the ball on the 50. Ponder tries to pick up 15 yards on the next play to get them within field goal range but Sherman jumps the route and takes that shit to the house. The CLink goes absolutely friggin nuts.

Seahawks 28
Vikings 20