Hospital worker gives Braylon Edwards grief...

JSeahawks

Reaction score
No offense to Mr. Edwards, but what kind of idiot would have him on his fantasy team? I dont want that idiot doing any medical treatments on me.

Jake Hawks

Reaction score
JSeahawks":jaumtst4 said:
No offense to Mr. Edwards, but what kind of idiot would have him on his fantasy team? I dont want that idiot doing any medical treatments on me.
it was a security guard

VHawk

Reaction score
Damn!This dude is trying to make a comeback and he has security breakin' his chops over fantasy numbers.....made for tv type stuff there.Whoever that dude is should catch a beat down.

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
If I were Edwards, I'd have replied, "well you shouldve checked the injury report before the game, dumbass." Come on, thats fantasy football 101.

drdiags

Reaction score
The dude was already in bad shape hoping for a Hail-Mary to beat his opponent if he is starting the Seahawks #5 WR. A team that averages 25 passes a game with a rookie that rarely breaks 200 yds passing. He was trying to play a hunch. A bad one at that.

The guy should have just said get well soon and left it at that.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
"At the hospital getting an MRI and security tells me a hurt his fantasy by not playing yesterday," Edwards tweeted. "Complete lack of interest in the fact that I was at a hospital. Fantasy football turns some people into jerks lol.
Some people don't need fantasy football for that.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
BlueTalon":2qh6aotw said:
"At the hospital getting an MRI and security tells me a hurt his fantasy by not playing yesterday," Edwards tweeted. "Complete lack of interest in the fact that I was at a hospital. Fantasy football turns some people into jerks lol.
Some people don't need fantasy football for that.

For real. If fantasy football turns you into a jerk, then you're probably already a jerk.

pinksheets

Reaction score
I'm in 12-team 40-man roster dynasty leagues. None of those leagues have Braylon on any team's roster. I can't imagine what this guy's team looks like. He's probably trying to figure out why he can't find Larry Johnson on the waiver wire.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
What kind of idiot would be starting, or even owning Braylon Edwards for fantasy?

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
drdiags":2duwj54s said:
The dude was already in bad shape hoping for a Hail-Mary to beat his opponent if he is starting the Seahawks #5 WR. A team that averages 25 passes a game with a rookie that rarely breaks 200 yds passing. He was trying to play a hunch. A bad one at that.

The guy should have just said get well soon and left it at that.

Exactly.

pinksheets

Reaction score
I honestly think it was the security guards seeing a recognizable NFL player, wanting to say something complimentary, jovial, and simply to engage with the guy, just pretended Braylon was on his fantasy team.

kidhawk

Reaction score
pinksheets":2cpcw72o said:
I honestly think it was the security guards seeing a recognizable NFL player, wanting to say something complimentary, jovial, and simply to engage with the guy, just pretended Braylon was on his fantasy team.

How jovial can you really tell someone that their stats suck?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3czekur9 said:

Bingo.

If you're FF team is living and dying on the 1-2 pts Edwards might score week to week? You've got some serious serious FF problems. Dude must be playing in a 30 team league.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
HYRRH! @#%^###!!! This fantasy-retard, hawk-dissin security puke just makes me want to HRHRRHYRRHGH! *&^%##@$%%%%%!!!!!

pinksheets

Reaction score
kidhawk":2flzjsnu said:
pinksheets":2flzjsnu said:

How jovial can you really tell someone that their stats suck?
He gave him "crap" for not playing at all, so he's basically saying to Braylon that he likes him enough to count on him for his FF team, which is why I think he was really just BSing to chit chat and be friendly.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Dude is probably using a 2008 Fantasy Football cheat sheet if he has Braylon on his team/