Just met Marshawn Lynch!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Just met Marshawn Lynch!
Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:13 pm
  • lol dont feel bad. my buddy works at nordstroms in bellevue and has met him a few times. he asked for a pic once and got a similar response. after he said no he asked for a handshake though and he gave him one.

the only hawk ive seen in public is sidney rice twice and i said whats up to him once and he returned it and the second time i just gave him a nod.
    509hawk
    NET Rookie

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:15 pm
  • This reminds me of a time in Vegas, where I met Gary Payton at a movie theatre. He was in the concessions line, and I had just gotten my popcorn. He was on the phone the whole time, and I asked, quietly..."you're Gary Payton?" and he nodded while still on the phone...so I quietly said again "hate to bug you, but I was a huge Sonics fan, I thought you and Kemp were the best"

He then nodded again and mouthed "thanks" and held his hand out real quick for a fist bump.

I didn't feel like he slighted me in the least bit. I kinda felt like an ass afterwords for not waiting till he was off the phone, but I was so shocked to see him there, in the least likely place to expect it, that I kinda blurted the question out before I figured I was being rude.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:17 pm
  • The only thing that dissapoints me with the story is that he wasnt driving his big ol' van.

I would have given him a little baby stiff arm and then shouted "Hold mah d**k!"
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:29 pm
  • I do think most city heroes are held to a higher standard. With that being said, they are human. Have you watched the Real Rob Reports?? Well.. he doesn't even let his own FB (who blocks for him) put him on camera. The guy doesn't like the camera, and that doesn't make him a jerk.

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:30 pm
  • How would u like people with an arterial motive asking you for a pic treat him like the normal person he is and leave him alone u all wonder why these guys are dicks ?? BTW who comes up to us asking for sh$t while were pumpin gas Bums and we say ahh no I aing got no change
    TLD0550
    NET Starter

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:34 pm
  • jkitsune wrote:I know people have different opinions on this, and it doesn't change my opinion of him as a player, but what a dick.

Yeah, all he does is bring it every friggin game and put his body on the line like few other RB's in the league. I think he's earned our respect by doing his job and has the right to be left alone for a minute. JMO.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:37 pm
  • TLD0550 wrote:How would u like people with an arterial motive asking you for a pic treat him like the normal person he is and leave him alone u all wonder why these guys are dicks ?? BTW who comes up to us asking for sh$t while were pumpin gas Bums and we say ahh no I aing got no change

This.

Thanks for putting into words what i was trying to say.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:37 pm
  • You guys can call him rude, but it was probably the appropriate reaction if he was on the telephone.
    Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:44 pm
  • Fine, they don't owe fans anything but seriously how shitty is that? Sorry but the fans drive player salaries 100%, there is no other source of revenue for the NFL, period.

Why not give a little something back to the people that support the shit out of you? They should be grateful that they get paid millions and keep a smile on their face everyday that they get the opportunity that they do. I know Marshawn is a little different because he is a little strange, and if he was on the phone he gets a pass for this encounter, but its still disappointment.

My boss met him in a hotel elevator at the pro bowl one year. Based on my bosses account, he was more or less a dick but also just kindof strange. Perhaps he is just a hard guy to get to know.

That all being said, what he has done for this team on the field cannot be overstated, so he will be rightfully loved regardless of what he does off the field...
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:46 pm
  • CaptainSkybeard wrote:Fine, they don't owe fans anything but seriously how shitty is that? Sorry but the fans drive player salaries 100%, there is no other source of revenue for the NFL, period.

Why not give a little something back to the people that support the shit out of you? They should be grateful that they get paid millions and keep a smile on their face everyday that they get the opportunity that they do. I know Marshawn is a little different because he is a little strange, and if he was on the phone he gets a pass for this encounter, but its still disappointment.

My boss met him in a hotel elevator at the pro bowl one year. Based on my bosses account, he was more or less a dick but also just kindof strange. Perhaps he is just a hard guy to get to know.

That all being said, what he has done for this team on the field cannot be overstated, so he will be rightfully loved regardless of what he does off the field...

I don't agree with this. I think approaching anyone while they are talking on the phone is incredibly rude and disrespectful. Who is to say he wouldn't have been happy to sign an autograph if he was off the phone?
    Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:48 pm
  • He's not being a dick, he's just being Beast.
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:57 pm
  • CaptainSkybeard wrote:Fine, they don't owe fans anything but seriously how shitty is that? Sorry but the fans drive player salaries 100%, there is no other source of revenue for the NFL, period.

I have met more than a handful of "Athletes/Famous people " and you treat them like every other human being and you would be surprised the respect you will get from them but when you run into them at a gas station of all places the last thing they care about is other people... Phone/No Phone

As far as their salary they have a product we want bottom line, do we smile to everyone on monday after getting our ass chewed out by our boss No, but we also have a product no one at the gas station gives two sh$ts about...so NO ONE TALKS about it...
    TLD0550
    NET Starter

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:58 pm
  • It actually would have been awesome if he tossed you aside like Tracy Porter on the "Beast Quake" run. That would have been much cooler than a pic!
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:01 pm
  • Better yet throw him in the back of the van and show him what its like to roll around in captivity
    TLD0550
    NET Starter

Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:42 pm
  • TLD0550 wrote:How would u like people with an arterial motive asking you for a pic treat him like the normal person he is and leave him alone u all wonder why these guys are dicks ?? BTW who comes up to us asking for sh$t while were pumpin gas Bums and we say ahh no I aing got no change

If someone came up to me and asked for a picture with me? That'd be cool.

You're not asking for change... not even a signature (fuck, pen to paper... so hard) -- You're asking to take a photograph to document the time you met another human being. How ridiculous of a thought is that.

He doesn't get million dollar checks because he knows how to run with a pigskin in his hand. He gets million dollar checks because he can do that and we'll pay money to watch him, buy stuff with his name on it and watch advertisements in between possessions just for the chance to see him run the ball up the middle again.
    SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

RIP ROAD WOES 12/2/2012
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:06 pm
  • Hasselbeck wrote:I'd prefer for our franchise RB to not use a cell phone while pumping gas though.

Mythbusters busted that one. Pretty convincingly, too.
    HawkHack
    NET Rookie

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:18 pm
  • SonicHawk wrote:
    TLD0550 wrote:How would u like people with an arterial motive asking you for a pic treat him like the normal person he is and leave him alone u all wonder why these guys are dicks ?? BTW who comes up to us asking for sh$t while were pumpin gas Bums and we say ahh no I aing got no change

If someone came up to me and asked for a picture with me? That'd be cool.

You're not asking for change... not even a signature (fuck, pen to paper... so hard) -- You're asking to take a photograph to document the time you met another human being. How ridiculous of a thought is that.

He doesn't get million dollar checks because he knows how to run with a pigskin in his hand. He gets million dollar checks because he can do that and we'll pay money to watch him, buy stuff with his name on it and watch advertisements in between possessions just for the chance to see him run the ball up the middle again.

Yeah, but what if it happened 20 times a day every single day? I have no idea if that number's accurate but I imagine he can't really go out into public in the Seattle or Bay area without being asked for a photo/auto/hand shake/convo... and he seems like a bit of a reclusive dude anyway, so I can understand the situation. At least he declined it with a joke, that has to count for something.

Think about it this way. This guy figured out what he was good at and has managed to make a very good living at it (something we all strive/hope for). Just because in his case it turns out his occupation makes him a celebrity doesn't mean he wants to be, or is good at being, a celebrity.

If I saw Marshawn I'd melt like a little girl but I would not be offended if he didn't have the time or desire to entertain my girlish reaction. It'd suck but I'd understand and get over it real quick.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:19 pm
  • pehawk wrote:
    bingotown wrote:Yeah I can understand the line of people that may gather, but 1 guy at a gas station? Dickhead, straight up. He can run for 1700 yards and carry this team, doesn't mean he has to be a dickhead. I've meet some popular people before, never had anyone be a straight up dick.

What? I dont see the correlation.

His comment wasn't dickish. It's all in the delivery.

This. Absolutely this.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:21 pm
  • SNDavidson wrote:Wow, some of these posts are idiotic. People are interesting.

Some of these posts are interesting, and people are idiots.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:22 pm
  • BlueTalon wrote:
    SNDavidson wrote:Wow, some of these posts are idiotic. People are interesting.

Some of these posts are interesting, and people are idiots.

Some posts and people are idiotic, which is interesting.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:39 pm
  • Yeah, fans make the players rich.

Fans spend money on tickets to watch the games.
    Fans spend money on jerseys to wear.
    Fans spend money on all kinds of other things.

The point is, the fan spends the money to receive a certain product and they get it. Nowhere in that purchase is there an an implication that all NFL players must act as tourist attractions at the behest of fans in public.

You paid for a ticket, you got what a ticket gives you. You paid for some fabric and stitched on numbers, you're wearing it right now. You're not entitled to anymore just because you think you are.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:51 pm
  • pehawk wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:Fans on the other hand don't make that kind of money or enjoy the celebrity, many struggle to make ends meet but unwaveringly support their team by spending hard-earned money on tickets, jerseys and the products that pay for the TV contracts.

Not saying its the case, BUT, the whole "they get paid millions to play a game" seems to be jealousy. I dont understand what someone's salary has to do with anything? Why would anyone care how much money someone does or doesn't make? If they make more - so? Why does that factor into anything?

They're not celebrities, their athletes. They get paid to perform, NOT take pictures or be PC to everyone. If anything the issue is the fans raising people who carry a ball well to diety levels. Because they carry a ball well, they should be better people?

No it doesnt make an athelete a better person. They can catch aids, get dui's like the rest of us. The question I have of ANY of you is this....

If you were a professional athelete or perhaps a famous guitarist, would you stop what you were doing and take a picture with someone who requested one? No, a famous person isnt in any way required to take a picture with anyone.
    Theyre not required to sign an autograph or do anything outside of what their actual job is. I've been lucky enough to meet a few Seahawks through the years and Ive come away liking a few of them more than I did before and some less.
    The one thing I thought of though was what mood was the person in? These are people that have good days and bad days. Like another poster said, maybe he was on a very important call.

If it were me and someone thought enough of me? I'd take the fuggin picture and be done with it.
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:05 am
  • Hopefully I'll go to bed and dream tonight about this scenario as if I were The Yugoslavian, only my dreams would be so much better. I promise you all that I would've handled this situation with so much more grace. It would've been a major win for the 12th Man.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:20 am
  • :lol:
    Hasselbeck wrote:I'd prefer for our franchise RB to not use a cell phone while pumping gas though.

I really don't know why...but this made me laugh out loud.
    Thanks Hasselbeck.
    How was this "born in PA - living in NY" Hawk Fan born? At the age of 8 - I decided it was time to "become a man" and follow football.
    So what was the great wisdom filled, analytical, reasoned factor that ultimately led me to the Seahawks?
    Why the awesome uniforms of course !!
    HawkFreak
    NET Rookie

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:44 am
  • I am still trying to figure out what an "arterial motive" is.....

Where can I find Seahawks98.com???
    Barthawk
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:49 am
  • The Yugoslavian wrote:Image

Here is the only pic I was able to get

^Exactly why he probably gets pissed about pictures. I don't blame him. Imagine dudes always taking secret pic's of you? Probably gets old.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:34 am
  • An "Aw, Hell no" Is better than a stiff arm to the face!
    djb28
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:39 am
  • Ah Hell no, that was a polite dismissal, for Marshawn anyway. I would have told you something far worse. He was pumping gas and talking to somebody he actually knows when a fly started buzzing around his head. He shoulda swatted it.

Can you imagine how things like this would make you not want to leave your house if you were him? Besides, if you have seen any of Robinson's videos, you know Marshawn does not want to be on camera in private moments.

If you really want some face time with Marshawn, go to one of the charity events he is part of, there are several.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:45 am
  • pinksheets wrote:Yeah, fans make the players rich.

Fans spend money on tickets to watch the games.
    Fans spend money on jerseys to wear.
    Fans spend money on all kinds of other things.

The point is, the fan spends the money to receive a certain product and they get it. Nowhere in that purchase is there an an implication that all NFL players must act as tourist attractions at the behest of fans in public.

You paid for a ticket, you got what a ticket gives you. You paid for some fabric and stitched on numbers, you're wearing it right now. You're not entitled to anymore just because you think you are.

Yo, pink, can I get a picture with you? Yeah, put your phone down for a minute and grab this squeegee. Now you start cleaning my windshield while I take a sip of this Big Gulp inside my car. I'll make the #1 sign with my finger, and you can glare through the windshield like I'm being intrusive, and I think I can get us both in the frame. And then once the picture's taken, I'll have part of your soul in my phone. Win win, baby!

What? No? Geez, what a dick you are. :141847_bnono:

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:46 am
  • It's about the player and his personality. I haven't been to TC at the VMAC, but I saw pics where players would go to the fans - unsolicited - and sign autographs. Some players will run to the crowd after TDs and give high fives or throw gloves in the stands after games at the CLink.

Some will go to the pro shop and sign autographs there too.

It just strikes as Marshawn doesn't have that out going personality. It's just not in his nature to do it.

But, when you run into a player that has that type of personality -- um Buhner -- then I'd have a problem
    truehawksfan
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:58 am
  • Can sort of understand the not wanting a picture taken thing ...

Just don't know where it's going to end up.

Ret. army. Did say no also if asked for a pic...
    Uffda
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:06 am
  • It's easy to judge the whole exchange afterwards, but man, Marshawn's body language just screams awkward. The whole pointing your phone at him at a gas station was awkward, just the way it turned out I guess. He's just a dude. Albeit a very gifted one.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:25 am
  • As far as fans who pay for tickets, jerseys, etc., having a right to on-demand approachable athletes, I have to go with the old adage "You get what you pay for."

If it was printed on your ticket or on the clothing tag that "this purchase entitles you to friendly interaction with any member of the team at any time and place of your choosing" then we could call out players for being unwilling to fulfill our whims and wishes.
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:00 am
  • You get what you pay for?

If your lucky.

Stop player harrasment.
    AVL
    NET Starter

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:03 am
  • it's called common curtesy.. celeb or not, if politely asked you have the right to "politely decline".. having a bad day, in a hurry, tired of being bothered, i get it, doesn't give you the right as a human being to be unfriendly or rude like he's above you.... which is why i called George Thouroughgood a fat crater faces washed up has been to his face when my buddy tried to talk to him and he gave him the brush away with his hand... aw hell no!!!!
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:10 am
  • T-Sizzle wrote:
    The Yugoslavian wrote:Image

Here is the only pic I was able to get

^Exactly why he probably gets pissed about pictures. I don't blame him. Imagine dudes always taking secret pic's of you? Probably gets old.

I imagine dudes taking secret pics of me all the time.

Yugoslav should have bought him some Skittles
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:28 am
  • I've met lots of fairly famous people in my life time and found them like the rest of us, some nice, some not so nice.

I do have to say that any famous sports star in their teams hometown is going to have to expect some level of attention when they are out in the public just like everyone else out in public.

I personally think you shouldn't have tried to talk to him while he was on the phone other than maybe waving and/or saying "hey great job on the field" or something like that and then got your own gas and left.

If you want to meet rude assed people you need to meet performers, music ones more than most. I worked for a record and tape distributor for a lont time and had the chance to meet many big name music starts and have seldom met any that didn't think they expected you to bow down and let them walk on you.

I've been to many rah, rah, sales meetings where there might be a dozen performers trying to get you to push their type of music over others when you were loading store racks and was amazed at the rudisness. Neil Diamond one of my favorites at that time was truly a jerk the entire time he was there.

Several times in my life I've had a chance to meet Heart, from just them back to the 80s when they had a huge group and were top 5 performers. They were always great. The first time I met them I asked Ann Wilson if she would autograph an album for my niece.(we were at our warehouse that had a stage for perfomers. Told her I could get one from the warehouse if they wouldn't mind. They not only didn't mind but after they all signed it and I shrinked it again they offered to take it to her in Seattle when they returned home the next day.

They did it to, and my nieces roommate said its the only time she ever saw her with nothing to say she was so shocked to see them on her doorstep. Can't help but love them from that day on.

Wife and I and another couple met John Wayne once at Shilsole Bay Marina and he went out of his way to stop, say hello for just a moment then went on his way. What time that was.

I'm trying to say these people get by because we spend money on them. They don't have to stop what they are doing and give us an interview but merely to acknowledge we're there, maybe wave, smile, say hello and keep on going.

I would NEVER bother a celebrity if they were having a meal or with someone. But would never hesitate to say hello in passing, maybe say great game last week.

And any star of any kind that objects to someone saying hello while they are getting gas in their car better have someone else fill their can next time. Hell I talk to people getting gas all the time if for nothing but sharing bitches about the prices.
    So close to the real thing.
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:35 am
  • "And any star of any kind that objects to someone saying hello while they are getting gas in their car better have someone else fill their can next time. Hell I talk to people getting gas all the time if for nothing but sharing bitches about the prices.

As evidenced by a fuzzy picture of Marshawn Lynch in an awkward situation, the op didn't just say hello.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:39 am
  • How many times over the years have you heard a bad story about a player being rude etc. only to hear the total opposite from someone else? My co-worker met Lynch and said he was way cool to him.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:40 am
  • That's pretty lame. Obviously he is not obligated, but its always cool when pro athletes show love to their fans.

BTW, thats a Mercedes, not an Infinity.
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:03 am
  • are you sure he is pumping gas? :D

In the words of Henry Rollins "disrepect is a two way street"
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:11 am
  • Why is this a 5-page thread? Lol.
    Skittles - The candy of champions.
    Seahawksfan425
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:14 am
  • Seahawksfan425 wrote:Why is this a 5-page thread? Lol.

C'mon, you didn't realize the soapbox potential of this thread before you opened it? :P
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:17 am
  • Minne wrote:I find it kind of disrespectful to even ask him. If I was a famous player I wouldn't want to be bugged getting gas. They don't get paid to be nice to people outside of work.

U Mad Bro?
    12thMan1
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:29 am
  • I was eating sushi at a fancy joint downtown Minneapolis literally next to Adrian Peterson (a table away from him). Larry Fitzgerald was also in the building - I saw him only from behind.

but it never even came across my mind to bug the guy, ask for pictures, etc. I just didnt want to be "that guy".
    Cheesehead Seahawk Extraordinaire
    Bipolar
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:56 am
  • I'm truely shocked at how many people think Marshawn did something wrong.
    largenutz
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:04 am
  • Beastmode is my kind of guy. I don't do anything that I don't want to.
    MANUNITED23
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:09 am
  • Yeah, it's got to get really old when you just want to stop and get some gas and maybe a few Slim Jims or something and you get asked for a photograph. I'm sure that just gets to be a real pain in the butt. Guy has a life outside football, and he's too well known to be able to just do what he wants to do, which probably gets to be a problem for him, given his desire to do what he does and not have to deal...

I've been at movie theaters with Evander Holyfield and with Bill Gates (with Melinda). I had absolutely NO desire to run over, take pictures, say hello, and wouldn't dream of intruding like that... they are just there to see a freaking movie! Not be harassed by someone who wants 5, 15, 90 seconds of their life given up in face time with a random member of the public. It's plenty for me to know I was in the same room with them for two or three hours, and they like popcorn, just like I do...
    BocciHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:11 am
  • I think Lynch deflects attention because it is what gets him in trouble. He was dropping F-bombs in earlier RealRobReports and got some flack about it. He commented on twitter about being pulled over by Bellevue cops and TraumaHawk dropped the N-word on him trying to relate how his ghetto-talk poisoned the fanbase that was trying to like him and that since he was about to be paid should hold a higher standard.

MRob should just let him be but that is their thing. If you look at the crazy crap happening with the Cowboys OT, where he needs a restraining order to keep him money grabbing relatives away from him, it sounds like Lynch figured the OP offered a kindness in order to curry favor. Money and fame has a price you have to pay to attain it, but not having lived in that type of fishbowl, not sure how I would respond.

Things could seem harmless but one has to stay on guard for anything. I would just chalk it up as a person not wanting to be bothered and I would not have brought it to the forum. But it has merit because it allows us all to voice our opinion on how fans and players should interact. What we as fans expect. What do players want from the fans/players interaction? If you listen to player interviews, something tells me that the PR folks drive home the need for the players to play to the 12th man. It is a foundation piece for this organization and it seems they want the players to drive home the talking point whenever given the chance.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:13 am
  • To be honest, I only care about how he plays on the field.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:51 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information