Just met Marshawn Lynch!

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
At my neighborhood gas station, I let him go infront of me in line and after he got done paying for his water and gas I asked for picture but he was on the phone and said "Awww hell no, I knew there was a catch to that" LOL! Damnit... I had to get a pic though couldn't pass the chance up so I snapped a pic of him filling up his Infiniti. Not the most welcoming player but I still love he's our running back. Dude is huge even without pads on. Max Unger is way more approachable haha

jkitsune

Reaction score
I know people have different opinions on this, and it doesn't change my opinion of him as a player, but what a dick.

OP
OP
The Yugoslavian

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
I honestly didn't expect him to say yes based off my limited understanding of him as a person. But I was even wearing a BEAST MODE bracelet.

bellyfat

Reaction score
That's kind of messed up he could've been more polite. I met Robbie Tobeck, Marcus Trufant and Doug Baldwin they were all super cool.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not surprised to hear it, and like I said, still a huge Lynch fan as a player, but I expect players to be more accomodating to fans. IMO it's part of the job.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
The Yugoslavian":jpcvamn9 said:
I honestly didn't expect him to say yes based off my limited understanding of him as a person. But I was even wearing a BEAST MODE bracelet.

That things got bad mojo bro. Toss it in the can before Sunday plz. :sarcasm_off:

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Meh. Ran into Ricky Watters at the airport when he was a Hawk player. Was low profile and cool.

Biggest a--clown tho was Jay Buhner. Even had a M's cap and just blew me off with rolling eyes and sh-t. He can take his truck and stick it.

Minne

Reaction score
I find it kind of disrespectful to even ask him. If I was a famous player I wouldn't want to be bugged getting gas. They don't get paid to be nice to people outside of work.

jkitsune

Reaction score
truehawksfan":309qgacg said:
Meh. Ran into Ricky Watters at the airport when he was a Hawk player. Was low profile and cool.

Biggest a--clown tho was Jay Buhner. Even had a M's cap and just blew me off with rolling eyes and sh-t. He can take his truck and stick it.

You kidding? Met Jay Buhner at a Sonics game he was attending, dude chatted for a few minutes, signed my ticket, and was letting people come get his autograph all night during the game.

Edit: Disagree with you Minne. As a public figure, I don't think it's out of bounds to politely ask, unless he's out with family, taking a piss, etc. I also don't think it's wrong to politely decline. Perhaps "sorry, but I really appreciate your support," instead of "aw hell no," and I'd be less irritated about it.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I'd prefer for our franchise RB to not use a cell phone while pumping gas though.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
If it was me, I would have said; "nice run on Sunday, go get some Viking blood this Sunday, and man please talk to Mike Rob so he'll stop crying about it."

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Minne":2ofuo0ev said:
I find it kind of disrespectful to even ask him. If I was a famous player I wouldn't want to be bugged getting gas. They don't get paid to be nice to people outside of work.

I agree. I would probably just arkwardly yell Beast mode. but thats about it

OP
OP
The Yugoslavian

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Spur of the moment fandom took over, maybe it was rude of me to ask, maybe not, but seeing one of the top players in the NFL in person I had to do something lol.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
jkitsune":2qtjjn6k said:
Yeah, I'm not surprised to hear it, and like I said, still a huge Lynch fan as a player, but I expect players to be more accomodating to fans. IMO it's part of the job.

Wouldn't be surprised if you got bashed for saying this, but I gotta agree.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The bigger shock in all of this is you're still rocking an Aaron Curry sig :)

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
Why the hell does every Seahawk player have to be super nice and lovey dovey? Some are very nice, some aren't. Football players are no different than normal people. You got all types. Get over yourselves.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3uqsbxso said:
The bigger shock in all of this is you're still rocking an Aaron Curry sig :)

http://www.sfgate.com/raiders/article/R ... 958331.php

Linebacker Aaron Curry practiced Wednesday for the first time since May. He has been on the physically unable to perform list since his sore knees didn't respond to stem-cell treatment.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/raiders/article/R ... z2AvzZzmGs

Hope he does well, cause we need that conditional 4th :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: