Needed,,,a winning desktop

The Radish

Reaction score
Well I've had to change desktops for the 3rd week in a row. This is an old standby, hopefully it has some wins left in it.

For those of you that don't live there, this is the view when you break out of the southbound viaduct tunnel from downtown Seattle with a view of the waterfront and both stadiums.

Sorry for it being a bit oversize. trying to hurry here and get ready to be the guy at the door for trick or treat.

Attachments

• Seahawks.jpg
    Seahawks.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 3,395

kidhawk

Reaction score
I changed my desktop yesterday. I started With Cortez, Then switched to Chancellor til we lost. Then went to Rice until we lost these last two. I've switched up now to Richard Sherman...it's time for the defense to shine

MrCarey

Reaction score
I can't wait to get into UW and live up there...

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
morgulon1":3qut1ne6 said:
Nice picture Les.

Thanks, I wish I had taken it but when we visit Seattle for a game we usually go downtown about 6am to park the car close to Temple Billiards and you get this view exactly when you come out of the downtown tunnel. At that time of the morning its just exact. How anyone found a way to stop traffic and take this is beyond me. Some day when my feet are better I'm going to spend some time there trying to find that viewpoint.

:les:

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Old skool I had the same image on my desktop two computers ago...

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
I have a large collection of desktops and change them regularly. I get tired of any of them pretty quickly. Most of the ones I have I have taken myself. But during football season I try to use Football and/or Seattle view ones.

Whenever I take photos I decide if any are desktop worthy and put them in a file. If I want to send them to others I first put them in my #2 hard drive then back to another file where I can crop them down to 6-700 pixels so they won't be so huge to send. That way I keep the version that I want for a desktop.

But that's probably old stuff for most of you.

:les:

Latest posts