Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: PFF All NFC West Team
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:45 am 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2 ... west-team/

Biggest surprise listing (IMO) was Wilson at the top of the QB's. All in all, 8 Seahawks listed...

Quote:
Quarterback: Russell Wilson, SEA

Alex Smith looked set to have this position sewn up before his two horrible performances against the Giants and Seahawks made you realize the 49ers’ offense, is instead, limited by him. Instead, Wilson has performed above expectations and finds himself looking like a Top 10 quarterback.

Sando discusses this in his blog here:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... pff-wilson

Post subject: Re: PFF All NFC West Team
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:52 am 
NET Veteran

Quote:
Only five quarterbacks in the NFL have scored higher than Wilson since Week 5. The list includes Peyton Manning (89.2), Eli Manning (83.9), Aaron Rodgers (83.8), Tom Brady (81.8) and Drew Brees (79.6).

We've had some QBR debates over the past couple of seasons, but all should agree on this: Any metric singling out the two Mannings, Rodgers, Brady and Brees probably is on the right track. We can also agree that it's a great indicator for the Seahawks to have their rookie quarterback ranking right there with those five over a four-week period, just ahead of Matt Ryan (77.1).

Whilst that 4 week spell included games against the Patriots and Lions dodgy secondaries, it was a spell including 3 road games (one of which was against a terrific SF D), and the only home game was the Pats game.
Very impressive indeed, I'm interested to see how he performs up until the bye

Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:56 am 
NET Rookie

Also making PFF's 1st half All-NFC West team: Marshawn Lynch, Sidney Rice, Chris Clemons, Brandon Mebane, Richard Sherman, Leon Washington, & Byron Maxwell.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:39 am 
*Host of .NET Awards*

The entire 49ers O-line is on that list...bastards...

Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:46 am 
NET Bench Warmer

Everytime I see your pic it makes me very happy. I got to ask ya SacHawk2.0, who is the bouncing boob girl and where did you find her? Go Hawks.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:58 pm 
* NET Eeyore *

Cool to see Russell get it for QB, I hate to say it but Alex Smith has been better so far. Although I believe that Russell has the higher ceiling.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:04 pm 
*Host of .NET Awards*

CDAHawksFan wrote:
Everytime I see your pic it makes me very happy. I got to ask ya SacHawk2.0, who is the bouncing boob girl and where did you find her? Go Hawks.

That's my woman. She can be found in my pants.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]