Obomanu Out for the season - Kearse promoted

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • pehawk wrote:Who knows? Maybe Kearse can be the Damon Huard of UDub WR's? A flawed, yet productive collegiate athlete who finally "gets it" in the pros.

That's how I feel. Kearse obviously has upside beyond what UW fans saw. Otherwise he wouldn't have made an NFL practice squad (which I admit, I was surprised by), stuck this long, and been the team's first choice to fill in for Obo. You hear teammates and coaches talk up his play from practice. And guys like Sidney Rice saying he might have the best hands in the unit. Who knows? Maybe things click for him. I certainly feel it's worth a look. I haven't been impressed by what I've seen from Charly Martin.
    Hawkadeus
    NET Rookie

• A good sign is a lot of players went out of their ways to congratulate and praise Kearse upon being promoted. That bodes well for how the locker room views him as a player and contributor
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• -The Glove- wrote:A good sign is a lot of players went out of their ways to congratulate and praise Kearse upon being promoted. That bodes well for how the locker room views him as a player and contributor

Indeed. I'll reserve judgment, as I've never been a college FB afficionado anyway.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    -The Glove- wrote:A good sign is a lot of players went out of their ways to congratulate and praise Kearse upon being promoted. That bodes well for how the locker room views him as a player and contributor

Indeed. I'll reserve judgment, as I've never been a college FB afficionado anyway.

Neither am I. But I sure am hoping and praying he can be a solid contributor
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:47 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information