Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Names that Russell Wilson has a better QB rating than
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:51 pm 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *

HawkWow wrote:
I (think) I am glad Pete started him. There is not enough criteria to say Pete made the right decision in starting him. I do like his progress and I'm happy he's a Hawk, but had Pete started Flynn, and Flynn went onto lead the league in every important offensive catagory...well, you see where this is going. Wilson is our guy, I'm happy with him and I'm happy Flynn is ready (?) if called upon.

To those wanting to trade Flynn, I only have this to ask...WTF?

I think fans like these are the rollercoaster fans that scream superbowl one week and want to slash their wrists the next. Right now, we are just North of slightly above average. Without Flynn's availability to spell Wilson, we are one play away from being slightly south of shitty. IMO.

I'd trade Flynn in a heart beat for the right deal. And I'm no wrist-slasher.

Post subject: Re: Names that Russell Wilson has a better QB rating than
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:00 pm 
NET Veteran

HawkWow wrote:
I (think) I am glad Pete started him. There is not enough criteria to say Pete made the right decision in starting him. I do like his progress and I'm happy he's a Hawk, but had Pete started Flynn, and Flynn went onto lead the league in every important offensive catagory...well, you see where this is going. Wilson is our guy, I'm happy with him and I'm happy Flynn is ready (?) if called upon.

To those wanting to trade Flynn, I only have this to ask...WTF?

I think fans like these are the rollercoaster fans that scream superbowl one week and want to slash their wrists the next. Right now, we are just North of slightly above average. Without Flynn's availability to spell Wilson, we are one play away from being slightly south of shitty. IMO.

I gotta agree, I mean I have my doubts that Pete just decided by the flip of the coin to start Wilson.
I'm convinced that at QB, we have the best of both worlds.
Pete was obviously convinced that Wilson had all the bells and whistles, intelligence, athletecism, and savy to warrent the time of investment in planning for our Franchise QBOTF, and with Flynn in at backup?, that's a great combo IMHO.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]