Lynch's long run...

pehawk

Reaction score
Apparently that was something Cable saw in film last week, was excited to run, and it worked. The players we're talking about how they all saw in film it would hit, and for a long gain.

Not sure why he's not the OC.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Rumor is that he's the OC in the sense that he pre-determines the running game and can override a run play call on Bevell if he likes something better. Bevell is the passing game coordinator and has final say on pass plays. Perhaps we are seeing a struggle here and why we have so many stupid "bubble screens", because they are somehow considered a pass play and give Bevell a chance to keep more control on the game. In games where we run, run, run, the offense seems much more effective. I think Cable should take over this week. Seriously.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
He doesn't need to be the OC. He has plenty of influence on the offense. I think now that Bevell and CO are opening things up were seeing a much more dynamic offense than we saw the first several weeks of the season.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I love how he runs 77 yards for a TD, drops the ball, turns around and walks back to the sideline. "Won't catch me jumpin around and shit. That's y'all."

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I think he might have celebrated if he didn't have a career threatening injury. That dude is hurtin'. He's also one tough mother. I wish I were as tough as him. I probably wouldn't have ended up a creepy recluse if I had been that tough. I used to be all athletic and big and strong. Now I'm a dork. Forget about Marshawn, what about SharkHawk? What the hell happened to that guy?? ;)

Latest posts