Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Lynch's long run...
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:02 pm 
* Report Button *

Apparently that was something Cable saw in film last week, was excited to run, and it worked. The players we're talking about how they all saw in film it would hit, and for a long gain.

Not sure why he's not the OC.

Post subject: Re: Lynch's long run...
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:07 pm 
* NET Alumni *

Rumor is that he's the OC in the sense that he pre-determines the running game and can override a run play call on Bevell if he likes something better. Bevell is the passing game coordinator and has final say on pass plays. Perhaps we are seeing a struggle here and why we have so many stupid "bubble screens", because they are somehow considered a pass play and give Bevell a chance to keep more control on the game. In games where we run, run, run, the offense seems much more effective. I think Cable should take over this week. Seriously.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:07 pm 
NET Veteran

He doesn't need to be the OC. He has plenty of influence on the offense. I think now that Bevell and CO are opening things up were seeing a much more dynamic offense than we saw the first several weeks of the season.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:13 pm 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *

I love how he runs 77 yards for a TD, drops the ball, turns around and walks back to the sideline. "Won't catch me jumpin around and shit. That's y'all."

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:27 pm 
* NET Alumni *

I think he might have celebrated if he didn't have a career threatening injury. That dude is hurtin'. He's also one tough mother. I wish I were as tough as him. I probably wouldn't have ended up a creepy recluse if I had been that tough. I used to be all athletic and big and strong. Now I'm a dork. Forget about Marshawn, what about SharkHawk? What the hell happened to that guy?? ;)

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]