Things I'd LOVE to see this week vs Minnesota

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Time outs used during the first half to make adjustments or make sure the call is right on critical downs, not saved for a possible 2 minute drill at the end of the half.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

• I would like to see no head scratching moments caused by our coaching staff. No moments where you know we just made a bone headed decision or look like total amateurs.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• I'd love to see Russell Wilson go OFF and ball, like 487 4td 0int balling. take the entire game over and put da team on his back tho.
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

• Seeker wrote:I'd love to see Russell Wilson go OFF and ball, like 487 4td 0int balling. take the entire game over and put da team on his back tho.

He just might have to with the various rumored injuries to our top 2 running backs and only fullback.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• SacHawk2.0 wrote:I'd like to see press man coverage with inside leverage in goal to go situations.

I'd love to see the girl in your avatar at the game cheering the Hawks on to victory. :229031_victory:
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

• A win. Period.

I don't give a rats ass what we look like or how we get it, I just want to win. If we get dominated statistically and RW has 80 yards passing with 2 INT's and we win, I will be ecstatic.

I would rather play poor enough to lose and win than play well enough to win and lose.
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:20 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information