Goes without saying, but I will, next 2 games are must wins

Hawkfish

Reaction score
As well as the last 4, if we are going to the playoffs.

Still like our chances.........

Tical21

Reaction score
As Mitch Levy said this morning, 5 of the 6 NFC playoff teams are basically set. Need to go 6-2 the rest of the way to have a legit shot. Do-able, sure. Likely? I'm not gonna go that far.

Largent80

Reaction score
We are going to have to find a way to play more than one complete game resulting in road wins, or

Playoffs?....You want to talk Playoffs?

bestfightstory

Reaction score
We could be 8-0 or 1-7 right now. We play a style of football wrought with mistakes from any and every direction in any given game. We rely too much on dramatic and fortunate endings to expect to go 6-2 from here on out. It's possible, sure. And so, I will hope for it. But I'm not going to expect us to suddenly begin to take control of games and if that doesn't happen 6-2 or better from here on out is a pipe dream.

hoxrox

Reaction score
With the NFC being as competitive as it is this year, we will need to win all our home games to have legit shot of making the playoffs. Have a feeling we’ll go 4-4 or 5-3 though. We needed yesterday’s game.

JonRud

Reaction score
Agree with bestfightstory. I can't see us going 6-2 given that every game goes down to the wire. sometimes you have to just win the game going away...can't always count on making the plays in the last 5 minutes. we have learned all year half time time it goes your way [GB, NE, Car] and half the time it doesn't [Ari, Stl, Det].

Would be nice to see a 27-10 win over Minnesota and get an easy one for a change.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2sqd9yu0 said:
We could be 8-0 or 1-7 right now. We play a style of football wrought with mistakes from any and every direction in any given game. We rely too much on dramatic and fortunate endings to expect to go 6-2 from here on out. It's possible, sure. And so, I will hope for it. But I'm not going to expect us to suddenly begin to take control of games and if that doesn't happen 6-2 or better from here on out is a pipe dream.

This is SOOOOOO deja vu.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I say that to get into the playoffs that we need to win out. NFC is too good this year.

5280Hawk

Reaction score

BlueTalons

Reaction score
The whole NFC North play each other for TEN more games. And the NFC West play the NFC North for 7 more games. A LOT more yet to be determined!! All other wild-card "contenders" are 3-4 at best right now.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3jfutipb said:
...the tiebreakers are not in Seattle's favor.

True, but beat Minnesota and that's a pretty important tiebreaker to have in the pocket. I got a feeling the Vikes will end up 10-6, and if the Hawks do too... yeah. Better beat 'em.

Tical21

Reaction score
The Falcons, Niners and Bears are locks right? Probably the Giants as well. I agree with Mitch that the Packers are as good as in also. That leaves the rest of us to fight for one spot. We're in decent position for that one spot, but 10-6 is the minimum.

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
I find it odd that so many people expect the top NFC teams to basically win out. There is an entire half of the season to go. Sure, some of these teams are legit. But some could flounder in the 2nd half of the season. The NFL is crazy, and this league is ripe with parity.