Hawks loss preordained with Huskies win.

Rainger

Reaction score
I would love to see if some one who is a research junkie could check my recollections and beliefs on this.

I would bet that the stats will show that 75% to 80% of the time if the Huskies have a win on the weekend then the Hawks will have a loss. And if the Huskies have a loss the Seahawks will win.

Many times both will go down but I think the Gods have seldom allowed both teams to win on the same weekend.

This is something that I have been aware of going back 30 years. It would be so interesting if my old faded alcohol induced brain cells are right on this, but I remember this being the case for years and years.

pehawk

Reaction score
In my lifetime, do you know how rare, if ever, I've had the joy of a Husky, Cougar AND Hawks win?

Oh, and just to return the favor, may I call your post "Garbage". Pure GARBAGE, rainger.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Niether can win on the road so the only way possible is for both teams to be at home on the same weekend. That reduces the chances significantly. I forget who the Hawks beat the weekend after the Dawgs beat Stanford...both at home, obviously, but that is proof it can happen!! LOL.

This is maddening for me living in Hawaii. I want to schedule my trips back when both teams are home. The Dawgs schedule is as tough as the Hawks (literally), so it's become less likely that I would get to watch both win while there.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2m0agitm said:
As if I needed another reason to root against the Huskies.
NO NO was not even thinking about rooting against the Huskies it is just something I remember over the years always noticing. I would love to see if the stats bear it out. No I always cheer for both to win every weekend. I was going to play at UW before losing a knee also my Mother worked there for 35 years. Was at the Rose Bowl when Moon to Spider Gains beat Michigan.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Technically the Seahawks and Huskies both won in Week 2 :)