Damn sherm really did shut down megatron though

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Gotta give him his credit for that. I don't even think the hawks schemed em, this was straight up mano e mano
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

• All of Johnson's catches came when he moved to the slot and was covered by Trufant.
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Sherm wasn't the only one on him, but he was shut down. I saw Browner, Chancellor and the rest of the defense with some key plays on him. Overall they held him to a handful of yards. Too bad he got the last laugh.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• I saw Browner on him more than Sherman. Johnson had two catches on Browner, and two on Trufant, and all of those were very well contested and defensed.

I don't think Sherman had a good game today.....Young was lined up mostly on him, and tore him up.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

• I think Megatron shut himself down. If he had made the catches he should have he would have been over 100 yards with a game winning TD. It was more on him than what we did to him. He was probably surprised he was so open on many of those plays. He was sitting right in between the players in the zone and just dropping balls. He isn't used to being that open, as most of his catches are in major traffic.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• Johnson flat out dropped that TD in the corner against the zone we were in. He and Young both beat that combination on Sherm's side of the field.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• Hawks46 wrote:I saw Browner on him more than Sherman. Johnson had two catches on Browner, and two on Trufant, and all of those were very well contested and defensed.

I don't think Sherman had a good game today.....Young was lined up mostly on him, and tore him up.

So wait... Optimus Prime said he was going to shut down Megatron, when in reality Megatron was stymied by Bumblebee, and Optimus Prime was pwned by Megan Fox?
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    Hawks46 wrote:I saw Browner on him more than Sherman. Johnson had two catches on Browner, and two on Trufant, and all of those were very well contested and defensed.

So wait... Optimus Prime said he was going to shut down Megatron, when in reality Megatron was stymied by Bumblebee, and Optimus Prime was pwned by Megan Fox?

:204070:

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

• Should have focused less on megatron and more on Titus Young. That dude had a career day.
    hoxrox
    NET Veteran

• SharkHawk wrote:I think Megatron shut himself down. If he had made the catches he should have he would have been over 100 yards with a game winning TD. It was more on him than what we did to him. He was probably surprised he was so open on many of those plays. He was sitting right in between the players in the zone and just dropping balls. He isn't used to being that open, as most of his catches are in major traffic.

This is what I saw as well. Two weeks in a row CJ has dropped balls that are typically routine catches for any WR in the league. The TD he dropped today was inexcusable. I think this would be a good time for Sherman to step away from the spotlght. It would also be a good time for Detroit to trade Johnson (to us).
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

• mmmm. Megan Fox...
    Cassius Marsh is my 2014 Adopt a Pro Bowl Rookie
    Atradees
    NET Veteran

• It's too bad they knew we'd be focused on him and used Young to their advantage because of it.
    MrCarey
    NET Veteran

• Browner was on him more than Sherm was. Sherm has nothing to feel good about after letting Titas Young look like Jerry Rice.
    TJH
    *NET #1 Sherman Fan*

• I hope Thurmond III gets ready soon, Trufant is killing the defensive mojo in the passing game.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

• I'd let Megan Fox pwn me...
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

• rideaducati wrote:I hope Thurmond III gets ready soon, Trufant is killing the defensive mojo in the passing game.

Walt Thurmond will help, but Trufant is only part of the puzzle. Our linebackers are suspect when we get tore up over the middle. Hill may be a weak link in that equation. If we could clone KJ Wright, I'd replace Hill with that in a heart beat.
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:30 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information