Trufant is Aweful

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Trufant is Aweful
Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:28 pm
  • Corners play outside contain, Linebackers and safetys and nickels cover the inside depending on scheme, 3 seconds to read and react on a 3 yard route. It wasn't on Browner, being that close to the goal line you have to honor the run so the box was stacked as well, it was caught but you have to give credit to the Lions for making the play, it's not always us failing as much as them succeeding.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
    .Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:33 pm
  • They succeed way too much on 3rd down. That's a problem with us. I'm seeing a trend when we give up every 3rd down play it seems. That isn't just another team succeeding, that is our team failing, and by our team... that falls on the coaching staff. They aren't living up to their expectations they are setting for themselves. Besides... there was a grounding on the play before that didn't get called and nobody will even acknowledge. Piss poor refereeing on that play.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:36 pm
  • I am confused by this word "aweful". Is it complimentary or disparaging??
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:37 pm
  • SharkHawk wrote:Everybody is dropping right where they are schemed to. That's the thing. The scheme is what it is, and teams have figured out how to beat it. This defense is about as creative as the dying years of Holmgren's offense. We might as well hire Monte Kiffin to coach it, because that's what they are running out there every week. That defense was picked apart years ago by the modified WCO. The coaches need to make the adjustments. Players are where they are told to be. Teams make adjustments so that we end up with awful situations like Clemons having to cover a TE multiple plays in a row on pass routes. That crap is unforgivable and heads should roll over that. Not Trufant's though. That's my thinking.

Good post. I couldn't agree more. We play to prevent big plays and hope the offense makes a mistake when we have the talent to force the issue.
    endzorn
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:37 pm
  • HawkWow wrote:I am confused by this word "aweful". Is it complimentary or disparaging??

Do you watch NCIS LA?

that's a "humble brag".

:D
    So close to the real thing.
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:39 pm
  • Maybe we all should just give credit where it is due. To the Lions O and Stafford. We took Megatron out of the game until mid 3rd qtr, held him to 3 catches all day. Stafford adjusted, and killed us with Pettigrew, Scheffler and Young. Maybe we beat ourselves by paying too much attention to Johnson?
    seedhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:42 pm
  • Did you see that we had Clemons covering Pettigrew for multiple plays? That's completely unacceptable. I give the Lions credit for finding that mismatch. I call Bradley a fool for not figuring something out and changing that situation. It is not ok to be outschemed play after play after play, especially when they weren't even running a hurry up. They were huddling... we had timeouts. We had half-time and adjustments STILL were not made. Unacceptable at this level. I'd find it unacceptable at the high school level and have seen high school coaches get the axe dropped on them for just such situations. Seriously.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:01 pm
  • The Radish wrote:
    HawkWow wrote:I am confused by this word "aweful". Is it complimentary or disparaging??

Do you watch NCIS LA?

that's a "humble brag".

:D

Huh-uh...Duck Dynasty is my classroom, Uncle Si my professor.

Einstein, Zappa, Si. ;)
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:39 pm
  • Keep an eye on Hill. He is not having a good year.
    Happypuppy
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:46 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information