who the hell is......

oldschlhwkfn

Reaction score
......Titus Young Sr.! and how can one of the top defenses in the league make a 2nd
year player look like a 6 year pro bowler and why can't we find receivers like that.

Rainger

Reaction score
oldschlhwkfn":15oxf7s8 said:
......Titus Young Sr.! and how can one of the top defenses in the league make a 2nd
year player look like a 6 year pro bowler and why can't we find receivers like that.
Well it did help that he had Stafford making very very good passes to him.

Crizilla

Reaction score
we put all of our attention on megatron. Good coaches will pick that up and beat you with other guys. We got out coached yet again. Im starting to give up on PC... i just dont think he can get it done at the NFL level. The guy is a college football coach

Seeker

Reaction score
and that our defense doesn't count the middle of the field in its game plans, ever.

TOPHawk

Reaction score
That's a result of poor game planning and inexperienced LBs.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
TOPHawk":3bb5cong said:
That's a result of poor game planning and inexperienced LBs.
Give this man a gold star . The middle of our defense is soft !

ensett

Reaction score
Do you really not know who Titus Young is? You have a lot more football to read up on before posting, my man.

hawker84

Reaction score
ensett":5d8jo1ll said:
Do you really not know who Titus Young is? You have a lot more football to read up on before posting, my man.

why, because he doesn't follow other teams... some people are way too full of themselves in this forum.. megatron was a great decoy today, plan worked... titus young is talented and took full advantage of the situation, stafford picked us apart, list your own reasons here, too many for me to list...

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Young is a good young receiver. If you didn't know who he is, you don't follow the NFL very closely.

Joey13091

Reaction score
hawker84":12l8q935 said:
ensett":12l8q935 said:

why, because he doesn't follow other teams... some people are way too full of themselves in this forum.. megatron was a great decoy today, plan worked... titus young is talented and took full advantage of the situation, stafford picked us apart, list your own reasons here, too many for me to list...

Hawks always make other players look good

OP
OP
O

oldschlhwkfn

Reaction score
ensett":tf585caw said:

lol, it was a metaphorical statement, I "know" who he is but the Hawks apparently didn't, because he scorched them for 9 catches, 100 yds
and 2 td's, oh and by the way growing up in the PNW, I watched many a Boise State Broncos game, so their ya go, my man.

Hawks46

Reaction score
We didn't double cover Megatron very much today. Browner matched up on him and took him out of the game for the most part.

Young is a 2nd round pick, who was a star at Boise St. Some people were on him about having an underwhelming rookie year; he had higher expectations.

Young going off doesn't bother me too much. Sherman got abused a few times (I think he underestimated Young to be honest), but he ran shallow drags across the middle of the field most of the game, and no one was home there. It's the same reason their RBs caught balls in the middle of the field, and rarely in the flats, where most backs catch balls out of the backfield. So, the way he went off bothers me, since the TEs and RBs went off in the same part of the field.

rjdriver

Reaction score
On a brighter note. My daughter saw the back of his jersey and stated, "Hey Dad, isn't his name an oxymoron". She's only 12, so I was proud. It was one of the only proud moments I experienced while the defense was on the field unfortunately.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Looking down on the Lions passing offense just makes you sound silly to the wider subset of NFL fans. Which team has a better four than Calvin Johnson, Brandon Pettigrew, Titus Young, and Ryan Broles? They are all underpaid to boot and have Matthew Stafford throwing to them. I'm very jealous of their passing attack, just like Lions fans are jealous of our running game and secondary.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Our LB core is average at best. That's how good our secondary is.