Who are we?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Who are we?
Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:09 pm
  • What are we really about? running the ball and Defense ! Where the hell is the dam defense!! The middle is soft and consistently give up the big play! I thought we had a top 5 defense I rested my hat for the season on that fact alone! I'm willing to let the O get better but I just flat out cant stand the way this defense has played the middle of the field this whole season so far. Jez get it together !
    Image
    User avatar
    hawkfannj
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1917
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:51 pm


Re: Who are we?
Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:09 pm
  • We are another 8-8 or 7-9 team.

    And for the first time, it's time to put Carroll in the cross hairs.
    @SeahawkGreg

    Image

    "I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    User avatar
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *
     
    Posts: 7534
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Location: CVN-68


Re: Who are we?
Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:13 pm
  • Pom Pom Pete's seat is gonna start getting warm. You can't be the players "buddy"-this team lacks mental toughness & discipline & that starts with the head coach.

    If Pete wants to act like a cheerleader, I suggest he try out for the Sea Gals.
    JimmeeJack
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 30
    Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:41 pm


Re: Who are we?
Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:15 pm
  • FlyingGreg wrote:We are another 8-8 or 7-9 team.

    And for the first time, it's time to put Carroll in the cross hairs.


    Just like Wilson has been.... Get over yourself.
    P-Rich fo life
    User avatar
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2550
    Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am


Re: Who are we?
Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:25 pm
  • sizzle you aren't even a real person . Please don't respond I will not read.
    supahawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 99
    Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:18 pm


Re: Who are we?
Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:30 pm
  • T-Sizzle wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:We are another 8-8 or 7-9 team.

    And for the first time, it's time to put Carroll in the cross hairs.


    Just like Wilson has been.... Get over yourself.


    :pukeface:

    I'll let you know when I understand your point.
    @SeahawkGreg

    Image

    "I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    User avatar
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *
     
    Posts: 7534
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Location: CVN-68


Re: Who are we?
Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:32 pm
  • We're a young team that's still learning to win. Who is going to be inconsistent and frustrating at times, and scintillating at other times. Looking at our roster, with a rookie QB and a very young defense, thats pretty much what we should have expected to be all along.

    In other words... We are what we thought we were!
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18609
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Who are we?
Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:34 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:We're a young team that's still learning to win. Who is going to be inconsistent and frustrating at times, and scintillating at other times. Looking at our roster, with a rookie QB and a very young defense, thats pretty much what we should have expected to be all along.

    In other words... We are what we thought we were!




    AND WE LET EM' OFF THE HOOK!!!!!
    JimmeeJack
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 30
    Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:41 pm




It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:42 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information