This team isn't ready for anything.......

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Any type of positive vibes have completely gone away now........no words to describe how disappointed I am.

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
0-3 in the division. .500 team and very average. bad on the road. losing to a 2 win Lions team.

Pathetic. call me mr. pessimist... Season Over.

go TEXANS!!!!

Joey13091

Reaction score
Am I wrong to be losing faith in this team and not really caring to watch them anymore? I am a die hard seahawks fan but I hate losing and that's all they do as of late. I'm not hopeful we can win any of our upcoming games.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Jets Cardinals and Rams are wins, the rest who knows. That gives us a min of 7 wins.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Was just thinking this. I'm seeing a lot of Tampa 2 on D and it's becoming predictable. Tampa 2 you have Wagner/MLB in the 15-20 yard range in a deeper zone and teams for 3 weeks now have been stressing that vacated area and making the OLBs choose to cover between them or outside of them. They're also getting into that flag area between the corner and safety and making the corner choose to cover shallow or get deeper for the WR along the sideline. Teams have been attacking us perfectly and we have not adjusted. We need to diversify our portfolio. Entirely too much Tampa 2 and not enough press man. OTOH we went 3 deep zone on the long touchdown and Sherman finally gives up a TD for the first time and let the douche behind him like he was jogging. Huge mental error.

You cannot fault the offense this week. The D laid a complete egg overall and has been on a downhill slope since NE and I don't care if it's NE that started it. IMO, most of it has to do with coaching too. We've become predictable.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3c9yefze said:
Jets Cardinals and Rams are wins, the rest who knows. That gives us a min of 7 wins.

You can still predict wins after what you saw today? I'll have what you're drinking.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
hawkcrazzed":3l7yiyfw said:
if we go 7 and 9 again pete is eather fired or butt on the hotseat.
And should be. We have talent and are not putting it all together on the field. I love the Pete preaches the basics of football so much. It's extremely important. Game planning has been highly inconsistent. Maybe coordinators will be on hotter seats....

ensett

Reaction score
What does what the team looked like 3 years ago matter? This team now should be performing a lot better than it is

vin.couve12

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":opn9z1b9 said:
I highly doubt that. Lack of attention to detail in my opinion.
It's possible. Depends on what happens going forward. We can still make the playoffs, but what you just stated as the problem ultimately falls on the coaches and HC. Pete may not be directly threated, but his is the HC's responsibility to get things squared away. That means changes could be made.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1u82vyll said:
After watching this, this Defensive farce, I wouldn't bet on beating ANY of our remaining games at home or away.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
this is year 3 of the rebuild we should be doing better then this. and instead look like we are regressing.