Mortenson agrees with pe...

pehawk

Reaction score
Just heard him on ESPN radio; Detroit's the type of team that faced with anything tough or adverse, early in the game, they'll fold.

I'll be more dissapointed with a loss this Sunday, over any other so far, period. Detroit's soft - punch them in the nmouth and watch them buckle.

sturg78

Reaction score
Man I used to hate it when people said that about the 2005 team. Soft, finesse team you could punch in the face. Good to be on the puncher's side of thing.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
BlueTalon":n95gjs2s said:
Their D-line can do a pretty good job of punching in the mouth too. But I hope you're right.

For the shortcomings Seattle's offense has, they are good at taking a punch and also dealing a few of their own.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I agree with the OP whole heartedly. Detroit's lack of running game is a symptom of their lack of offensive toughness, and their QB has some fear in his pudgy face. The receivers can ball, though.

The D has impressive individuals, but isn't as good as the talent level. RW should be able to pick apart that cover-2 scheme. And will have a couple of big scrambles.

Nero

Reaction score
If I were the OL, I'd always be aware of where Suh is and what he's doing. Anyone else see that hit on Cutler?