Jones doubtful...

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Don't we have the other rookie back? The one with bad foot?

drdiags

Reaction score
Happypuppy":178kavad said:

Depends on if they activate him from the PUP (Walter Thurmond). They had 3 weeks to decide whether to activate, IR or cut (starting from week 7).

kearly

Reaction score
Wonder if this means Jaye Howard might finally get activated?

Anyway, I'm not worried. Seattle is extremely rotation heavy at DT and Jones played in (I'm guessing) less than half our snaps. We have great depth at DT too. Branch and Scruggs are quietly having very good seasons.

kidhawk

Reaction score
drdiags":28pbkfs9 said:
Happypuppy":28pbkfs9 said:

Depends on if they activate him from the PUP (Walter Thurmond). They had 3 weeks to decide whether to activate, IR or cut (starting from week 7).

from what I am hearing on the radio, Thurmond is a gameday decision. He hasn't been activated yet

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
True ... but have you guys taken a look at the latest injury report for the Lions? I posted this in the 5 Keys Thread, but I'll go ahead and repeat it here in case you might have missed it ...

Lions ...

OUT
CB Jacob Lacey (Concussion) -- that would be the Lions starting RCB
S Amari Spievey (Concussion) -- that would be the Lions starting SS

DOUBTFUL
LB Deandre Levy (Hamstring) -- that would be the Lions starting WLB

QUESTIONABLE
DE Cliff Avril (Back) -- the Lions starting LDE (and a real potential issue if he's healthy)
S Louis Delmas (Knee) -- the Lions starting FS (and the best defender in their secondary IMO)
CB Dwight Bentley (Shoulder) -- Lacey's backup at RCB
WR Titus Young (Knee) -- for a team needing help in the passing game opposite Calvin Johnson, that's not good news for them.

PROBABLE
WR Calvin Johnson (Knee) -- even if he's a little hobbled, that could potentially be a big issue against Sherman and the rest of the Legion of Boom.
TE Brandon Pettigrew (Knee) -- again, not good news against THIS secondary.
LB Stephen Tulloch (Knee) -- starting MLB for the Lions
DT Corey Williams (Knee) -- starting Left Defensive Tackle.

Looks like the Bears might have banged these guys up a bit and may given the Seahawks an early Bag of Goodies for Halloween. :th2thumbs:

Source:
http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawksblog/2019532776_dljasonjonesdoubtfultoplaysunday.html

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
kearly":sjgs0crb said:
Wonder if this means Jaye Howard might finally get activated?

Anyway, I'm not worried. Seattle is extremely rotation heavy at DT and Jones played in (I'm guessing) less than half our snaps. We have great depth at DT too. Branch and Scruggs are quietly having very good seasons.

Jones is a big loss any way you look at it. It's good to have quality guys behind Jones, but he has been really good for us.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Scruggs is Maaaaaaaannnn! U guys will find that out on Sunday.

Latest posts