Road Turnovers

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Through 4 road games, the Seahawks have only forced 5 total turnovers (2 Sherman picks, 1 Browner pick, two recovered fumbles).

Let's change that this Sunday!

SuperBowlXLChamps

Reaction score
only 5? That's about league average for 4 games. We only have 5 takeaways at home as well. The problem is Wilson turning the ball over on the road.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Meh, I could care less what the league average is - this defense is designed to create turnovers, home or away.

We need more from the D, unfortunately. We need all the help we can get.

pehawk

Reaction score
The turnovers will burst open like a baloon full of heroin, soon. The Hawks physical style will soon start yeilding more turnovers as the year and player fatigue wears on.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
pehawk":rvauzjev said:
The turnovers will burst open like a baloon full of heroin, soon. The Hawks physical style will soon start yeilding more turnovers as the year and player fatigue wears on.

I agree. I'm just hoping it starts Sunday.

The Radish

Reaction score
agreed on it coming around. These guys are really good at grabbing at the ball during tackles.

These things always ebb and flow during games and seasons.

:les:

kidhawk

Reaction score
We've been soooooo close....Thomas in particular, but really, many of our DB's...they've had shots at quite a few tipped passes and such. It's just a matter of when they are able to get a few of those, and this week is as good as any :)

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Our back seven has probably dropped about 20 interceptions.

The Radish

Reaction score
I have no answer for the dropped interceptions. Its not just this incarnation of Seahawks but goes back several years. Balls right in defenders hands dropped like they were Roberto Durand.

Drives me crazy!

:les:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
No one should worry about the defense, they'll be just fine as long as they remain relatively healthy.

Offensive mistakes is what we need to clean up on the road.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":jk0mq944 said:
No one should worry about the defense, they'll be just fine as long as they remain relatively healthy.

Offensive mistakes is what we need to clean up on the road.

Big Defensive Turnovers can go a LONG way to mask those offensive miscues. Turn a few of those drops into catches, and we are a totally different team on the road.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
We're bound to start snagging a few. Even so, our D really has done their part in keeping opposing points low enough to keep us in games. Now everyone including PC is wanting even more from them. The offense should interpret this as a slap in the face if they have any pride. They better start holding up their end soon.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1zr42eo2 said:
Through 4 road games, the Seahawks have only forced 5 total turnovers (2 Sherman picks, 1 Browner pick, two recovered fumbles).

Let's change that this Sunday!

The defense is doing alright, I just wish Wilson would stop throwing those road interceptions!!!