Authentic jerseys now available

12HawkFan

Reaction score
It only took half the season, but you can now order truly authentic custom jerseys from the NFL Pro Shop.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.js ... age=family

The link shown is for blue, home jerseys, but they also have road, white jerseys available as well. All sizes are currently available 40 - 60.

$299 is the NFL price, but when the Hawks Pro Shop finally gets them, you will be able to get them cheaper with your season ticket holder discount card, 15% discount. I am ordering mine today.

To anyone that thinks the price is silly, it is, but the quality difference from the truly authentic jerseys compared to any of the others is huge and worth every penny IMO.

Finally here, yee haw.

GO HAWKS!!!

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
What I'm waiting for is the Limited (mid tier level) to be available as a custom jersey. Hopefully that will happen by mid season next year.

Greenhell

Reaction score
I want the limited too however I'm fine with picking up #24

bestfightstory

Reaction score
What I the price on the authentic customizable? And when is that available?

OP
OP
12HawkFan

12HawkFan

Reaction score
See the first post in this thread as it answers your question exactly.

GO HAWKS!!!

bestfightstory":s0izi2s2 said:
What I the price on the authentic customizable? And when is that available?

bestfightstory

Reaction score
That's a beautiful thing!! I would recommend people try these on for sizing before ordering anything customized. The fit on these jerseys is a bit different.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
When someone gets an authentic, please post and let us know your thoughts. I know on the old school authentics that some of the little details weren't exactly authentic... I'm hoping that 99% of these new jerseys is all sewn and permanent, that's my justification for shelling out the $$$, my old authentic is about 20 years old now and still going very very strong precisely because the painted on sections are done really really well. (SleeveHawk)

OP
OP
12HawkFan

12HawkFan

Reaction score
On the NFL Pro Shop link, there is a sizing chart that crosses over to the Reebock authentic jerseys that may be pretty useful if you have ever owned a Reebock authentic jersey.

I agree trying them on is best if possible, but as an owner of two authentic Reebock jerseys I didn't want to wait for the Hawks Pro Shop to get a sizing inventory in stock before ordering as that may be next year at it's current rate.

I just crossed the Nike to the Reebock size and went one size up for old man weight gain.

GO HAWKS!!!

bestfightstory":228sle4w said:
That's a beautiful thing!! I would recommend people try these on for sizing before ordering anything customized. The fit on these jerseys is a bit different.

arghawkfan

Reaction score
I ordered both the limited and the elite, and the fit on the limited was more natural than the elite and also saves you $110. The stitching is a little nicer on the elite, but im very happy with the limited and am sending back the elite

kidhawk

Reaction score
For those using the NFL shop and want a discount. If you haven't signed up for their fan rewards, I recommend doing so. It basically gives you points for visiting the site. Get enough points and you can trade them in for things. One of the quickest things you can pick up is a 15% discount off any NFL shop item. If you used that on this purchase it would be a savings of almost $45.

I won't shop in the Seahawks shop, because they only ship (either fed ex or ups) to alaska and they like to charge exorbitant fees. I wanted to order just a cap one time and the charge for shipping was going to double the cost. I went to the NFL site and paid $5 to ship the same item at a price of a few cents more (I think one was 24.95 the other 24.99 or something like that (This was a few years back) I do go to the seahawks shop a few times per year to see if they've upgraded their shipping, but apparently they haven't.

bryantology79

Reaction score
arghawkfan":3jengyzg said:
I ordered both the limited and the elite, and the fit on the limited was more natural than the elite and also saves you $110. The stitching is a little nicer on the elite, but im very happy with the limited and am sending back the elite

by natural fit do you mean more tailored/fitted? i have 2 game jerseys (blue kam and grey lynch) and the collar on the alternate has that noticeable bacon wrinkle thing happening so i was thinking of upgrading it to either the limited or elite. i saw a youtube video showing that the elite is more fitted while the limited fits loose like the game version.

arghawkfan

Reaction score
bryantology79":2xfw2yl5 said:
arghawkfan":2xfw2yl5 said:

by natural fit do you mean more tailored/fitted? i have 2 game jerseys (blue kam and grey lynch) and the collar on the alternate has that noticeable bacon wrinkle thing happening so i was thinking of upgrading it to either the limited or elite. i saw a youtube video showing that the elite is more fitted while the limited fits loose like the game version.

The limited jersey is lighter and fits more like a regular shirts, whereas the elite material is stiffer, and moving around in it was felt less natural.

The medium or size 40 smallest size available on the elite was really long as well, im 5'11 185 and the jersey was far too long. I ordered a large on the limited and it looks much better

sa_seahawker

Reaction score
...am I the only one that realizes that the Nike "limited" jerseys are "authentic" Nike products but not "authentic" NFL jerseys? (note the gray shoulder stripe does not continue to the inside edge of collar and next to the flywire and sleeves are not shortened but fall down similar to a shirt) I'm just saying that if I'm gonna toss $300+ for an "authentic" jersey, it better look like it could come off of the field. The Reebok ones did, why not Nike?!

Which reminds me...does anyone know where I can pick up an authentic green alt jersey? Some of these 'no-namer' online retailers have always seemed sketchy to me. TIA

bruce-irvin-seahawks-jersey.jpg

konz-blue.jpeg

SeahawkJersey37

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
About time. I notice "OPTIMUSPRIME" fits perfectly on there, but with no room for a space. SHERMANATOR also fits rather well. 8)

hawksmode

Reaction score
bryantology79":3umnpwwm said:
arghawkfan":3umnpwwm said:

I had the game and now have the limited and they fit the same...both medium...

BUT...I tried on a 40 ( medium ) elite and it was a bitch to get off becuase it was so tailored...I put on the 44 and it was a little big but a lot better. If you wear a large at 44 I would go to the 48.

OP
OP
12HawkFan

12HawkFan

Reaction score
If you go to the link I put in the first post in this thread and look at it, that is a 100% authentic, same as the players wear jersey and they will always be in the range of 300 bucks and will ALWAYS have a number size, ie 40, 54, 56, 60 etc.

Any jersey with a letter size, s, m, l, xl, etc. is never a true authentic jersey.

As far as any non blue or white authentic jerseys, I would keep an eye on the NFL and Seahawks Pro Shops to see if they ever show up for public sales.

In the days of Reebok jerseys the only non blue or white authentic jerseys that came up were non custom, they always had a players name and number on it.

If I am going to shell out 300+ for a jersey, it will never have a players name and number on it as you are a trade or bad injury away from having an outdated product, IMO.

GO HAWKS!!!

sa_seahawker":o0zizbeh said:
...am I the only one that realizes that the Nike "limited" jerseys are "authentic" Nike products but not "authentic" NFL jerseys? (note the gray shoulder stripe does not continue to the inside edge of collar and next to the flywire and sleeves are not shortened but fall down similar to a shirt) I'm just saying that if I'm gonna toss $300+ for an "authentic" jersey, it better look like it could come off of the field. The Reebok ones did, why not Nike?!

Which reminds me...does anyone know where I can pick up an authentic green alt jersey? Some of these 'no-namer' on-line retailers have always seemed sketchy to me. TIA

sa_seahawker

Reaction score
Do you guys wear pads under the authentic jerseys?

Uh no...the pic was to reference the differences between the jersey the players wear and the jersey they actually sell.

In the days of Reebok jerseys the only non blue or white authentic jerseys that came up were non custom, they always had a players name and number on it.

If I am going to shell out 300+ for a jersey, it will never have a players name and number on it as you are a trade or bad injury away from having an outdated product, IMO.

GO HAWKS!!!

I agree as far as players jerseys are concerned however I make exceptions for the "career" guys like Largent, Tez, Porkchop, Alexander, etc.

el capitan

Reaction score
I really want an authentic grey jersey but I'm torn
between Chancellor and Sherman