is sherman really...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: is sherman really...
Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:38 pm
  • Megatron beat Optimus ONCE. Every time before that Prime sent him sulking home with his barrel between his legs.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:23 am
    "When you're running at me like that and I'm running at you...It's gonna be a nasty scene" BAMBAM!!
    tooshort
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:34 am
  • Rodimus Prime definitely would have been a better choice. He was vastly superior to Optimus in every way, but the voice.
    FIRE CABLE!
    BASF
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:49 am
  • I don't know what's worse - the fact that Sherm took his nickname from a terrible Michael Bay film, or that a bunch of Poindexters thought that the 24 year old Sherman took his name from a 30 year old comic and used it as opportunity to debate plot points from those comments on the basis that internet anonymity allows them to do this without being shunned by all women forever.

that smell is the combined musk of acne cream and sexual frustration.

For shame, gentlemen. For shame.
    Machine-wrapped, with butter?

Yes, machine-wrapped, WITH BUTTER
    cdallan
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:04 am
  • kearly wrote:A preview of Sunday's matchup:

HOLDING! WTF?!
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:50 am
  • You all got it wrong. Sherm would have been better off selecting Leader-1 as his name. A jet fighter is a more appropriate weapon of mass destruction than a slow-assed semi.

GOBOTS KICK A$$ :sarcasm_off:

Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:02 am
  • BASF wrote:Rodimus Prime definitely would have been a better choice. He was vastly superior to Optimus in every way, but the voice.

Oh HELL no you didn't just say that.
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:02 am
  • cdallan wrote:I don't know what's worse - the fact that Sherm took his nickname from a terrible Michael Bay film, or that a bunch of Poindexters thought that the 24 year old Sherman took his name from a 30 year old comic and used it as opportunity to debate plot points from those comments on the basis that internet anonymity allows them to do this without being shunned by all women forever.

At least they're virgins and probably will never reproduce. ++
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: DE Cassius Marsh
    XxxZagnutxxX
    * NET Alumni *

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:20 am
  • Love the image tooshort. But the 12 flag as a loincloth??
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:39 pm
  • cdallan wrote:I don't know what's worse - the fact that Sherm took his nickname from a terrible Michael Bay film, or that a bunch of Poindexters thought that the 24 year old Sherman took his name from a 30 year old comic and used it as opportunity to debate plot points from those comments on the basis that internet anonymity allows them to do this without being shunned by all women forever.

There's one type of person in this world that doesn't like talking about Transformers: girls. Please tell me you're a girl.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:48 pm

I don't know - my wife thinks it's hilarious.
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:11 am
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:There's one type of person in this world that doesn't like talking about Transformers: girls.

True dat. This is a young boys club they're talkin' about here. No Girls Alowed!
    400WattHPSHawk
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:19 am
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    cdallan wrote:I don't know what's worse - the fact that Sherm took his nickname from a terrible Michael Bay film, or that a bunch of Poindexters thought that the 24 year old Sherman took his name from a 30 year old comic and used it as opportunity to debate plot points from those comments on the basis that internet anonymity allows them to do this without being shunned by all women forever.

There's one type of person in this world that doesn't like talking about Transformers: girls. Please tell me you're a girl.

Why, so you can tell all of the otheer Poindexters at your next Math Camp that you once spoke to a girl?

cdallan
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:41 am
  • In the original transformers prime and megatron killed each other in a battle to the death. In the battle prime OWNED megs and his entire army by himself as he normally always does.

Optimus Prime is a warrior built for the SOLE PURPOSE of defeating megatron.

Sounds like a pretty good choice for a monicker to me
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:37 am
  • cdallan wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:
    cdallan wrote:I don't know what's worse - the fact that Sherm took his nickname from a terrible Michael Bay film, or that a bunch of Poindexters thought that the 24 year old Sherman took his name from a 30 year old comic and used it as opportunity to debate plot points from those comments on the basis that internet anonymity allows them to do this without being shunned by all women forever.

Why, so you can tell all of the otheer Poindexters at your next Math Camp that you once spoke to a girl?

I don't get why you feel the need to take yourself so seriously... The funny part of this is that Richard Sherman is probably a bigger nerd than everyone on this board combined. He was more excited for Skyrim last year than he was for the new Madden. I find it hilarious when someone on an internet message board feels the need to call out other people on an internet message board as "nerds" or as you said "poindexters." Pot...meet Kettle.
    Navyhawkfan187
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:00 am
  • Chief, I'm a 37 yr old man trying to insult strangers on the internet over Tranformers...and you think I take myself seriously??

I'm just trying to mix it with Zeb - he takes more pot shots than everyone else on the board combined. You've entered 'innocent bystander' territory here.

cdallan
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:01 am
  • I've always been a Starscream fan myself.
    "Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:03 am
  • cdallan wrote:Chief, I'm a 37 yr old man trying to insult strangers on the internet over Tranformers...and you think I take myself seriously??

I'm just trying to mix it with Zeb - he takes more pot shots than everyone else on the board combined. You've entered 'innocent bystander' territory here.

That's not true. I take waaaay more pot shots at people than zeb does...bitch...
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:17 am
  • I think its time you insulters start a string in the shack about your transformer preferences.

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:57 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information