Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Lions)

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I think the Seahawks get blown out. It's going to be a typical Seahawks game from like 2 years ago when we just say "what the hell was that?" afterwards. We've set it up in this positive light, and we're bound to fail. The offense lays an egg and the defense can't stop megatron.

    20-3 lions
    Superbowl.
    User avatar
    NJHawksFan
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 66
    Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:17 pm


  • NJHawksFan wrote:I think the Seahawks get blown out. It's going to be a typical Seahawks game from like 2 years ago when we just say "what the hell was that?" afterwards. We've set it up in this positive light, and we're bound to fail. The offense lays an egg and the defense can't stop megatron.

    20-3 lions


    If you truly believe your score prediction you should probably change your sig. Just saying.
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5211
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


  • hawksfan515 wrote:
    NJHawksFan wrote:I think the Seahawks get blown out. It's going to be a typical Seahawks game from like 2 years ago when we just say "what the hell was that?" afterwards. We've set it up in this positive light, and we're bound to fail. The offense lays an egg and the defense can't stop megatron.

    20-3 lions


    If you truly believe your score prediction you should probably change your sig. Just saying.


    All signs tell me that Seattle should win. I just have a funny feeling. I pray they prove me wrong.
    Superbowl.
    User avatar
    NJHawksFan
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 66
    Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:17 pm


  • NJHawksFan wrote:
    hawksfan515 wrote:
    NJHawksFan wrote:I think the Seahawks get blown out. It's going to be a typical Seahawks game from like 2 years ago when we just say "what the hell was that?" afterwards. We've set it up in this positive light, and we're bound to fail. The offense lays an egg and the defense can't stop megatron.

    20-3 lions


    If you truly believe your score prediction you should probably change your sig. Just saying.


    All signs tell me that Seattle should win. I just have a funny feeling. I pray they prove me wrong.



    Ehh Hawks might lose but I am not seeing blowout. And I guess I misread it, my bad.

    My first score prediction ever so far BTW :)

    Hawks 23-10

    Hawks start slow, then get up big, but Lions try to roar back in the 4th. Don't quite make it.
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5211
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


  • if we lead at halftime I think we win this week,...Hawks 20 Lions 16
    User avatar
    Hamhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2072
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 2:05 pm
    Location: Kenmore WA


  • Here's hoping we shut down their running game early and leave it to our hulking secondary to limit Johnson and company enough for the W.

    Hawks 17
    Lions 13

    1-2
    User avatar
    Dreadbelch
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 222
    Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:31 pm


  • Dreadbelch wrote:Here's hoping we shut down their running game early and leave it to our hulking secondary to limit Johnson and company enough for the W.

    Hawks 17
    Lions 13

    1-2


    LeShoure has been awful. Should be no problem to shut down the run. Make Stafford throw a bunch of INTs.
    SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

    RIP ROAD WOES 12/2/2012
    User avatar
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7054
    Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm


  • Yep. And their injuries might be the deciding factor in our favor. Not having to guard Burleson is huge.

    Detroit Free Press published a stat in an article that made me cringe though.

    Since Carroll took over in 2010, the Seahawks are just 6-14 on the road.
    User avatar
    Dreadbelch
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 222
    Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:31 pm


  • Dreadbelch wrote:Yep. And their injuries might be the deciding factor in our favor. Not having to guard Burleson is huge.

    Detroit Free Press published a stat in an article that made me cringe though.

    Since Carroll took over in 2010, the Seahawks are just 6-14 on the road.


    We've been 7-9 two years in a row. This is the first year that things have come together.

    It would be fun for historical stats to be better, but it's just not the case.

    Seahawks are 1-0 in non-divisional road games.
    SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

    RIP ROAD WOES 12/2/2012
    User avatar
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7054
    Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm


  • volsunghawk wrote:
    GreenHawk wrote:We are just as desperate as Detroit. 0-3 in divisional games and a chance to either be 4-4 or 3-5 at the halfway mark. We MUST play a very strong game to pull this off. If Wilson does not have a big game, we're screwed.

    Hawks 41
    Loins 9

    My record to date: 3-4


    I will bet you everything in my bank account that the Hawks will not be 3-5 at the halfway mark.



    Thanks Volsung. Yep, I meant 5-3 :34853_doh:
    Go Hawks!
    User avatar
    GreenHawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 40
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:35 am


  • My opposite picks finally came to a crashing end. So I'm going back to my preseason picks.

    Seahawks 17
    Lions 14

    My record to date: 1-6
    Image
    User avatar
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11293
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Antioch, CA


Previous


It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:52 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information